Ch-7

Chapter-7

------------------------

(Tsubaki's POV)

Everyone was here now and we had just started to play Truth or Dare because of BlackStar and Patty. We all sat on the floor in a giant circle as Patty began by pointing at Maka and shouting, "TRUTH OR DARE!?!?" Maka answered with dare and Patty continued, "I dare you to mess up Kid's bedroom so that nothing is symmetrical" 

Maka was gone in a blink as Kiddo was running through the wide open door.

I knew that they would take long and I wanted to do something that would cause a great 'OOH' in the room. I pointed at my miester and said, "While waiting, BlackStar. T or D?" he replied in triumph, "THE GOD PICKS DARE!!" all groaned but me as he called himself a god again.

I smirked and said, "You have to kiss. . . . 

Kid when he returns. And you can't warn him at all."

As I suspected, there were Ooh's and Awe's at my little dare. BlackStar looked towards Soul who had raised his hands and said, "Dude. As much as I hate it and really wish to punch you, a dares a dare so I can't interfere. Just don't get too cocky!" the two fist pumped and laughed but I didn't.  I was wishing that he would back down and not do it so I could figure out whether or not he's gay. All eyes turned as Maka walked happily in followed by a slouching Kid. Maka sat with us all and realized that we all stayed staring on Kid so she joined in. Kid also noticed and said, "What?"

BS stood from his spot and moved till he was in front of the shinigami. BS grabbed Kid's hands in his and said, "This was only a dare." before leaning in and kissing Kiddo. Both were frozen in that awkward spot until Soul had ripped them apart saying, "That was long enough!" Kid partially spoke, "What. . . was. . . that. . . ?"   "My dare!" he said receiving a glare from Kid.

BS blushed miserably and dashed out of the room saying that he needed to go to the John. I knew something was wrong so I followed, leaving the rest to continue on.

I peeked through the door to see my meister looking into the mirror at himself while touching his lips. He murmured pretty loudly, "How can I get rid of this?! Rid of liking Kid?! I want to love her and not him" I was so shocked that I didn't realize I had accidentally opened the door to where BS saw me spying. He tried to make excuses but let it go when he knew he had failed.

I said, "Okay. So you like Kid. What's so bad about it?" I didn't mean that. I admit it now that I love my miester purely. He's funny, cute, strong, not so smart, but he manages. He shook his head saying, "I don't want to like him. 1. because he's my bestfriend's boyfriend! And  2. I also love someone else!"

I was glad that he wasn't totally reaching for Kid but at the same time sad that he said there's another. I asked in a sad tone, "Who's the other?" BS smiled brightly at me and held my chin.

"It's you Tsubaki." he said before kissing me. I stared at him a bit before closing my eyes like his, and sinking in. We moved in sync and forgot about the rest of our friends in the next room, let alone the whole world.

(After that)

We walked back into our living room; hand in hand; where everybody was  to see Kid face-first on the ground, Oxford laying down on Kim's lap, Jacky and Harvard complaining about it, Maka reading a book, and Soul holding a large grin. BS and I asked in unison, "What happened?!" Soul pointed at himself and said with a smirk "Well for starters, most of us got bored waiting so this all happened. Then we started it back up and I dared Kid to wear a dress of my choice while I bake for him." Our jaws barely grazed the floor as BS asked questioningly, "How?! He always picks truth!" Soul smirked even more now, "He forgot who's turn it was so he said he'll try Dare for the first time and then regretted it when he found out it was me."

BS and I both laughed before finally separated with boys and girl's. The girls actually tried to take Kid with us but Soul showed no sign of letting go. Before I left, I snuck a little kiss on my miester's cheek.

Love is Love.

------------------------------------

Okay So I made Tsubaki the first one to say the title of the whole story BUT she is a good weapon. And I HAD to put her with BlackStar since Kid is already MEANT to be with Soul. That's the whole base of the story!

Well thanks for reading so far!!!

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FOLLOW

Love and Hate ~Always12345/Nicole