Ch-21

Chapter-21

------------------

(In dungeons + Normal)

What was left of the gang walked down into the dungeons with their teacher Sid. They needed an adult for keys and in case something bad were to happen along the fight. 

Hall by hall, cell by cell. Their friend had to be locked in the very back. Near Crona's old cell. Which also caused the real Crona to have old painful memories come back. Even a couple of good ones if there were any. As they stepped in front of the steel bars, inside they could see Soul in a straight jacket chained to the wall. He was still, not moving to anything but a flinch with the jingle of keys from Sid.

To others that didn't know him, they would most likely say that all of this was a little too excessive for on measly attempt at suicide. Than the gang would kill you, revive you, chop you, than kill you yet again.

"Are you kids sure you want to do this. Not sure if Death told you, but black blood has returned inside of his veins again."

Maka was on the verge of crying but she was strong enough to not show it. She and the others shook her head to tell the blue zombie that their headmaster hasn't told them. The blue man continued, "Oh. Well I was never a man to tell a lie. But I also wasn't a man to allow children or teens do stupid and idiotic things such as this." "IT'S NOT STUPID IF I, THE MIGHTY GOD, BLACKSTAR IS HERE!!!!" shouted the monkey.

Sid pushed off his urge to hit the kid and mobbed his way to the lock. Pushing the key into the gap of metal, he turned it to make the sound *PING* then a loud creak as the bars slid open. Maka was first to step in because she had to test out whether her weapon's soul was stable or not. She closed her eyes and concentrated hard on the one in front of her. She reopened her eyes to see a lone silver soul that belonged to Evans but the thing that was off, was that it was being swallowed by what looked like a red and black devil with mini horns on the head.

Her eyes shook in despair. This was the same one she saw in Soul's mind. During their fight against Asura. She backed up a step in fear of the harsh memory. Tsubaki asked in a concerned tone, "What do you see Maka?" The lady ninja asked worriedly. Maka gulped and replied, "Soul, his soul is being eaten by a demon. I met it before. It was a demon I met while searching in Soul's mind during the battle with the Kishin." a gasp escaped her lips.

From behind the bars Sid called, "I'm sorry kids, but Lord Death needs me so I shall be leaving now." before disappearing. Maka looked at everyone and said with a smile, "Although it might sound hard. We have to do a soul-dive. We're going into Soul's mind to save him."

Everyone smiled back at her, nodding.  

The group circled their confined friend and each put a hand on his head. Closing their eyes, Maka muttered, "Please allow us to come out safely."

---------------------------------------

I'M SO FRICKIN SORRY FOR BEING GONE THIS LONG!!!!! Lazyness and School have become a disease! Not to menchen that my Perfect A's... are turning into D's. I am failing.

Hope you enjoyed, and I (might) get the next chapter in by tomorrow. After I make it.