Ch-31

Chapter-31

[Previously, in Love is Love]   

IT'S CALLED REMEMBERING!!!!!!!!

-----------------------

(Normal POV)

Lord Death's mask grew confused because he didn't understand what was happening on this scene. Kid had just remembered the things that he had forgotten. But remember yourselves, the play dates between Kid and Crona had been kept secret.

The raven haired boy continued to hug the nervous pink who was shaky at hugging back. Kid let go after awhile and said, "Sorry you couldn't come over on my birthday! It was just my parents having an argument." Lord Death had an even more serious look on his face and asked, "What do you mean, 'Come over'? " Crona now looked like she was on the verge of breaking into millions of glassy peices. She sighed deeply and looked at Lord Death. "Well. . . at least tried to look. One big gulp from her throat before she started, "U-um. . . I /um/ used to /um/ come over when /um/ we wanted to play and /um/ when it was one of our /um/ BIRTHDAYS!!!!!" She had to force out the ending. 

Lord Death towered over like a tall ghost throwing a dark blanket over her. She sulked out of terror until Lord Death shrunk back down with a happy smile on his mask. He clapsed his gloved hands together and said with that usual voice, "Oh I've known about that since the very beggining! Because I-" then he stopped. He used his hands as sound-proof headphones on Kid's ears and continued. Whispering for extra case, "My first toy that I gave Kiddo was a plushie of ME. It contained what a parent would usually need. A baby moniter, a camera, bathroom sensor, and a potion that Arachne had created that allowed us to sleep peacefully without our liitle child crying out into the night from bad dreams. I mean, a father isn't a father if he isn't watching over his kids right?" *Nervously laughs*   

Everyone took one large step away from him.

Kid ripped off his fathers hands and said annoyed, "WHY COULDN'T I HEAR IT?!?!?" Death looked down at his son and said, "Oh were just talking about some stuff!!" The raven haired boy put on a 'Seriously?' face. He looked at the pinkette and albino and asked, "So Sis? Brother? Where's big brother Asura?? I want to see if I can talk him into coming back home!" Crona and Soul exchanged glances before turning to Lord Death who was behind the young shinigami. Lord Death lifted his mask only to where they could see him mouth out the words, 'Not' and 'Here'. Soul said, "Oh he's not here right now." Kid asked, "Are you sure?" Crona replied, "Yeah. Your dad just told us!" Death made a desperate face causing Crona to instantly fix her mistake. "I mean NO! He didn't just tell us! OH me and my words nowadays! The thing is that your brother is very busy." 

Kid egged on, "So what is he doing that would make him to busy for family?!"  

Lord Death made a 'Zip-it' motion, but they still didn't understand like he had hoped.

Crona, "He's putting on lip stick!''

Death, *Starts waving his arms around*

Soul, "He's swatting out flies!"

Death, *Swings his hand side-to-side in front of his neck*

Crona, "He's chopping his head off!"

Death, *Is kneeling with desperation and hopelesness*

Soul and Crona tilted their heads and said in unison, "He's. . . Pooping?????"

Kid looked purely confused now. In the backround, everyone was laughing their heads off. Lord Death had fallen onto the ground and didn't move, his mask showing depression along with the sad aura that was surrounding him. Lord Death soon enough stood back up and said, "Enough witchy-dallying. We need to create groups that will take turns in trying to bring back my child's memories. Those groups will be devided by the children while the adults continue our work." 

''You can count me in on every group!" Soul blurted out. "Same here!" Crona added. At the moment though, the only children in the house were; Liz - Patty - Crona - and Soul. BlackStar and Tsubaki were out somewhere. Maka told Soul that she had to find a place for her mom to stay before dark. Ox's team  . . . Well they were by themselves! Crona said, "I guess we should buy some Death-Mas stuff. After all it is in 6 days due time." 'And I need some new clothes!!" Kid complained. 

Liz and Patty clasped their hands together and squealed in unison, "SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---------------------

 HELLO MY FELLOW WEAPONS AND MEISTERS!!! 

I know that this story has finally reached 13K and I'm so FLIPPIN HAPPY!!!!!!!!! I was actually really happy when I saw it reach  up to a plain 100 because I was just a beginner at writing/typing so I didn't expect to go this far. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I suggest you read this also online to see a video from a scene in  'Despicable Me 2'  that inspired a part of this chapter! But if your unable to, then just get onto YouTube and type in Despicable Me 2 (Excuses)                                                                                                                                                   Then click the video that shows a creepy blond lady looking into your soul

Love and Hate ~Always12345 / Nicole