Ch-12

Chapter-12

------------------------

(Normal POV)

Everyone was in the death room, circling Kid who was on the floor. Liz and Patty cried, "What happened to our miester?!?!" BlackStar, "HE BETTER NOT BE DEAD BECAUSE HE'S MY TICKET TO SURPASSING GODS!!!!" Shinigami-sama pushed through them all with Stein and Spirit as he picked up his son. He muttered in a more sad tone above his cheery one, "Please don't be what I hope it is. Not yet."  

Stein looked at the young boy in his boss/friend's arms and sighed, same as Spirit. Those three were the only one's who knew what was probably going on. Not even miss Marie knew.

Spirit said, "Sir, if it did happen, then you got to let him on the ground." Death only nodded before setting his son back down on the ground then said sternly, "EVERYONE BACK UP!!!" as shocked as they were from the sudden shout, they did as they were told. When at least 4-feet away, Kid began to shake and scream. Before anyone could run to him Stein shouted, "NO!!! If you touch him he might die!!" that made nobody move.

Everyone felt equal pain as any other in the room but the two highest ones were; Soul and Shinigami-sama.  

Soul, because this was HIS lover.  

Death, because this is HIS son.  

The one and only, Death The Kid, was having a terrifying seizure! They all had too watch as the boy shook, twisted, screamed, until finally, he lay-ed once again, still, face-up on the ground. A dark purple surrounded the boy as everyone began to see the new power of Lord Death's son. It all seemed like an exorcism.

Lord Death shouted, "EVERYONE OUT!!!! NOW!!! Stein, Spirit, I'll need you." they all knew that it was best to not talk back to a reaper so they all exited.

(Shinigami-sama POV)

Why?! Why Kid and Why now?! I hate you- you wretched witch. This is all your fault. Bitch...

I looked to Stein and Spirit, then gripped my mask. They looked at me surprised but not shocked, as I slid off the fake skull face. Just for you to understand what I look like, I'm basically a taller and older looking version of my Kiddo; but I have full lines around my head, and my eyes were red,like Azura.

I said, "Can you both help by holding my son by his arms? I need to make sure that my nightmares haven't come too soon." they both nodded silently and raised Death the Kid up for Shinigami-sama to see him. I took off Kid's  

classic, jacket. Then lifted up his white shirt. I winced in horror as I saw markings that were burned into the flesh showing half a skull and 1/5 of a spider crossing each other. Good thing it was small though, but up close you would NEVER miss it.

I looked down and let a deep long sigh. I stood up and took my child's arms from the death scythe and his miester. I said in a depressed voice, "Take a look at him." I held Kid up and they both gasped. Spirit gave me a look of sorrow before saying, "I wish I could say 

'I know how you feel'  

but sadly I can't. I would also be devastated if the situation was Maka's."

Shared the same gaze as he examined my boy's back. He looked up at me and asked, "What exactly does these two symbols mean? Why are they mixed? I at least understand the skull means you. Does the spider stand for. . . her? 

I only nodded then said, "With a Shinigami; depending on the parents and their 'SPECIAL' blood. It signifies us. So if it were human blood mixed with ours, its sign would be a simple looking hand. If a witch, whatever they control most, that will be done. You two already know what this sign was."

It's terrible. . .

All of a sudden, the death room started shaking and the cloudy scenery on the walls became super grey and cloudy, coming out as fog.  

I held Kid's body close to mine as I slipped on my mask. Everything was blurry I let Kid go for a second to wipe my eyes past the mask but when I reached down again, no Kid! I swatted through some air to see if he fell down but he wasn't anywhere in sight. I got really mad and shouted,

"SHINIGAMI-SWAP!!!"

I have different ways. . .

The smoke cleared out and I saw half way through the walkway up here were two men with Kid slung over one of their shoulder. They noticed that I caught them along with Spirit and Stein. They high-tailed on their heels and sprinted off. I shouted,

"COME BACK!!!!!"

------------------

Bun-Dun-DUN!!!!!!

Love and Hate ~Always12345/Nicole