Space Marines 10

“What!” exclaimed Bip, “What for?”

  “Interdimensional trade, it is a breach of the interdimensional part of the IPP Time Code.”

  “I’ve got a copy of that, I downloaded off Smashwords,” said Bip, “and it says you are allowed three personal weapons, chattels and medication for your own personal use.”

  “Ooh, an interdimensional time criminal who knows the Time code,” said Forditz the other IPP time cop.

  “Ok then we’ll get you on having more than three personal weapons each,” announced Lebil.

  “We only have three each,” blurted Bop, “pulse rifle, pulse pistol and a bayonet.”

  “What about the smoke grenades?”

  “They’re not weapons,” remonstrated Bip, “as if you can kill someone with smoke.”

  “Smoke and fumes are the biggest killer in house fires,” advised Forditz.

  “Alright then the ship,” said Lebil, “that looks to be heavily armed to me.”

  “But we are not trading that, we are only trading some dog tags from the war dimension for an ice cream,” pleaded Bop.

  “And,” interjected Bip, “we didn’t mean to travel here we were picked up by the ribbon.”

  “What like the one from Star Trek Generations?” asked Forditz.

  “That’s right. We were brought here against our will.”

  “Can we arrest them for that?” inquired Forditz.

  “Not really,” replied Lebil, “they were only trading dog tags, and the Author will probably stick them back into their own dimension soon. He probably only did it as a bit of light relief from their desperate situation in the science fiction dimension.”