The Black Goblin 18

"Don't we need to plan it properly?" asked the Goblin.

"Why do we want to do a stupid thing like planning?"

"So we don't get caught."

"Paff, as if we will get caught."

"I don't want to get told off by the Emperor for being arrested again. I think we need to plan it. In fact I won't do it unless we plan it."

"We haven't got time to plan it, it's nearly the end of the story."

"Let's go to Planning Man."

"Is he on the Council?"

"No but he can plan a knees up with one elastic band and a fruit corner."

"He must be good then, I'd be pushed to organise a party with a keg of ale and a McDonalds menu."

They both flew up to the Planner's room. The Goblin knocked.

"Come in," was the reply.

They both entered to a vista of maps pinned to the Walls and stacks of unusual books.

"What do you two want?" he asked, "I am trying to plan my lunch."

"Sorry," burbled the Goblin, "we wanted a quick plan."

"Stop snivelling Goblin," said Lord D'ark. He then spoke to the Planner, "We want to do a quick job on the mobile phone recycling factory and Sniveller here said we should ask you about a plan."

"In through the office roof. Blow the safe with C4 or lift the safe out, exit. Now let me get on with planning my lunch."

DL and DG exited. As he left DG mumbled a, "Thanks."

"I could have come up with that plan," moaned Lord D'ark.

"That was off the top of his head."

"He's off the top of his head if you ask me," said D'ark as they both flew towards the mobile phone recycling factory.