The Black Goblin 5

The Evil League HQ was still in the embassy building of the small South Vespuccian country that Emperor Imperator continued to rule, just. After the battle between the Evil League and the Lawful League and the subsequent arrest of the Emperor and his evil team he had managed to cling onto his dictatorship. Things were difficult with the popular Facebook uprising taking place led by a premiership footballer. The Emperor had used his evil supers to root out ringleaders and had limited the effect of the uprising by friending the whole of the Indian sub-continent.

  DL and DG landed in the Central Plaza and walked into the reception of the embassy.

  “Hello you two,” said the receptionist.

  “Hello my dear,” smarmed DL.

  “Hi,” said DG as he and DL walked into the Evil League lounge. Slime Boy was there as well as the Seamstress and the Squid. DG put his bag on a table.

  “Ooh,” said slime Boy, “have you done a job?”

  “Keep your slimy fingers off Slime Boy,” said DG.

  “And your slimy eyes as well,” snapped DL.

  Slime Boy slinked and slimed away.

  “He makes my skin crawl,” said the Seamstress as she sewed some cloth.

  “Sew what? Are you still stitching people up?” asked DG.

  “No I am making a handkerchief case. I’ve just watched Miss Marple and she had one.”

   “Have you sewed my new costume yet?” he inquired.

  The seamstress pulled out a half sewn Black Goblin costume.

  “Oh I need to tell you,” said DG, “my initials will now be DG not BG.”

  “Aww!” exclaimed the Seamstress, “I did a lovely job of joining the B and G together for the chest logo.”

  DL looked at it, “If somebody shot him in the logo it would look like BoG, or with a wonky bullet it could look like BaG.”

  “Now it’ll look like DoG or DaG,” noted the Squid.

  “I’ll shoot you in the logo in a minute,” said DG as he threatened the squid.

  “Keep your costume on,” replied the Squid, “I was only having a joke.”

  “Squirt off squink face,” jibed DL.

  DG took $30,000 out and gave it to DL, but first he took $100 off the top.

  “Oi,” said DL, “you said you’d give me the ride for nothing if we were partners.”

  “This is to pay the Seamstress for changing my logo.”

  “Pay out of your own money,” said DL as he snatched the bill off DG, “you suggested the partnership.”

  “What’s all this DL/DG stuff the Author is typing?” asked the Seamstress.

  “I am now called the D’ark Goblin,” said The D’ark Goblin, “because D’ark Lord and I are now the two dark anti-heroes, the twins of evil, a duo of dastardliness.”

  “A pair of twits more like,” said the Squid as he made for the door.