The Black Goblin 1

The Black Goblin

High in the sky, planing through the blue cloudless atmosphere, flew the Black Goblin. He was escaping with his haul of $100,000 from the Bank of Vespucci.  Just behind him was a black figure, the D’ark Lord. The Black Goblin looked behind and saw D’ark so he landed on a rooftop.

 “What do you want D’ark?” he asked.

  “Your money.”

  “But we’re in the same evil super hero team.”

  “With an accent on the evil,” accentuated D’ark.

  “Why don’t you rob your own bank?”

  “I don’t own a bank.”

  “I’ve been months setting this up.”

  “Well it’s either your money or I’ll squash you. Take your choice.”

  “Will squashing me hurt too much?”

  “Do you want to find out?”

  “You’re not that much better than me,” said the Black Goblin as he dropped his bag into an air vent then turned to face D’ark.

  The evil Lord had used his super speed to stand face to face with the Goblin. “There’s one in the eye for you,” said D’ark as he punched the Black Goblin in the eye. “You’re a black eyed Black Goblin now.”

  The smaller of the two opponents tumbled back 10 feet and was stunned. D’ark started to tear the top off the ventilation system.

  The Black Goblin flew towards D’ark as fast as he could and knocked him into the air vent. “I bet that knocked the wind out of you.”