Ch. 15 (Shawn)

I woke up next to Beyoncé and remembered the events that occurred last night. I'm going to marry her, I had to focus so hard on not climaxing too quick. I'm gonna marry this woman, she has me pussy-whipped forreal.

She was so warm and tight and unlike any other woman she took all of me on the first time. And I'm pretty blessed. I decided to get up and start my day, the clock read 12:36pm.

Beyoncé is still knocked out, I chuckled at the way she was sleeping then I went to take a shower.

*****

After showering I did my hygiene routine and threw on some clothes. I wore a white T-shirt, cargo shorts, and my all white air force ones.

I grabbed shades and my keys and drove to the airport for Bey's extra birthday gift.

When I pulled up I waited in the waiting area for Kelly, Bey's bestfriend. Kelly and I have been texting each other, but not like that, I just wanted her to come visit Bey because I know how close they are and how they're now living on two different sides of the country.

Then I spotted Kelly so I honked at her and rolled up to where she was. I got out of my car and helped put her bags in the trunk.

"Is that all?" I asked her.

"Wait," she said and then turned around, "Tim!"

I looked over to see some other guy.

"Who's that?" I asked her.

"My boyfriend," she responded.

"Oh, okay," I said and shrugged it off.

Honestly makes things less awkward, I guess.

Tim walked up to me and I shook his hand and said my hello and greetings. He was younger than me but we were still the same height and what not.

*****

The ride back was silent besides the little conversations I decided to engage in with Tim and Kelly.

We all got out of the car and I popped the trunk, Tim and I got the bags and brought them inside.

"Where's Bey?" Kelly asked.

"Probably still sleep," I said.

"It's 3pm, why would she still- Oh y'all are nasty," Kelly responded.

I laughed and carried her things up to the guest room.

"Shawn Corey Carter!" I heard.

"Ooo you're in trouble," Kelly said sounding like a 5 year old following me into the guest room.

"Ha ha, but make yourselves comfortable in here, the sheets and extra comforters are in the closet cause the AC's are fully blasted at night a-"

"Make me have to call you again!" I heard Bey say.

"I'll be back," I said walking down the hall into our master bedroom.

"Hey baby," I said to Bey who sat on the bed with her arms folded. She's so cute when she's mad.

"Don't do that," she said and shook her head.

"Do what?"

"Don't 'hey baby' me, why do you think it's okay for me to wake up to an empty bed? I was looking for you when I woke up, it took me 20 minutes to get from the bed to the bathroom," she complained.

"My bad, but I have another surprise for you," I said and smirked.

"Nope, because my legs are sore as hell which is why it took me so long to get out of bed. Then I decided to crawl, crawling works."

I laughed, "Kelly and her boyfriend Tim is here."

"Boyfriend?!" she yelled and got up and limped her way to the door. I held in my laughter as I watched her struggle to walk.

"I'm glad you think it's funny, Corey."

She left the room and I just stood there, I'm so lucky to have her.