Ch. 23 (Shawn)

I stared at the love of my life in my arms, completely ignoring the person that had just walked into the room. I was trying to kiss Bey again until she stopped me.

"I missed you," I truthfully stated. I missed her like crazy, a day hasn't passed that I haven't thought about her and our child. We stared at each other for a while, I enjoyed staring at Bey and noticing all of her beauty and her perfect imperfections. She's mine, I know she's mine. Despite how she was feeling, I know I held a special place in her heart.

"I missed you too," she said looking deep into my eyes, her hazel-brown eyes piercing into me with intimacy.

The girl standing near the kitchen cleared her throat, reminding us that she was in the room. She looked a lot like Bey if Bey were to have darker hair.

"Shawn, this is my younger sister Solange, Solange this is Shawn," Bey said.

I held my hand out and she shook it, she had a very tight grip on my hand.

"Nice to meet you," she said with a smile, her smile was similar to Bey's.

"Nice to meet you too, you have a very strong grip," I said to her and she nodded.

"I know," she said before going back into the kitchen. I looked at Bey as she held in a laugh. I pecked her lips once more, and she led me into the living room and we sat down on the couch. We stared at each other for a long time, not speaking, just appreciating each other's presence.

"What're you doing here Corey?"

"I missed you so much Bey, it was to the point where I lost sleep thinking about you. I couldn't do this phone call thing anymore, I needed to see you," I said grabbing her hand caressing it slowly, she looked at me and then looked away.

"How did you even find where my parents lived?"

"Kelly told me."

Bey rolled her eyes playfully and I smirked. We smiled at each other and she leaned in, I followed her lead.

"Bey!" her sister, Solange, called out.

She groaned, "What?"

"Come here!"

Beyoncé frowned at me and gave me one last peck until she went off into the kitchen. I sat back and admired her parents' living room, there had been pictures of Beyoncé and Solange everywhere, there was also a trophy section, majority of them belonged to bey. I smiled knowing that most of her hard work had decorated the room and complimented the fire place. I walked up to the pictures and trophies and looked at them, Bey rarely talked about her childhood, all she had said was that she had a good one. Now that I think about it, she rarely talked about her past at all, but I was very curious about it.

Vocal 1990
Best Vocalist 1990
Best Pop Vocalist 1991
Most Talented 1993
Best Pop Group 1993
Best Harmonizers 1993
Most Talented 1994

"Uh.. Shawn," Bey said and caught my attention. She stood there with her arms folded, her baby bump was alluring, her honey blonde hair was slicked down into a low ponytail, her skin was glowing and her eyes captivated the sunlight perfectly. Our child is bringing out the best in her, she's glowing like I've never seen before.

"Sorry... I'm just admiring all of these trophies, you're really talented."

Her cheeks turned a bright red and she smiled.

"No, no it's fine, thank you."

I just nodded and continued to look at her, she looked at me and giggled.