Ch. 33 (Shawn)

I woke up with the meanest hangover of all time, last night was my bachelors party and I feel like I have a damn concussion.

I sat up and laid my head in my hands, I was still dressed in what I wore last night.

My phone began to ring and I groaned at the sound of it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Shawn! Where the fuck are you?" Kelly cursed through the phone.

"Uhm... home?" I questioned because I didn't know exactly where I was, it felt like my bed I'm not sure.

"Tell his ass that he has an hour to get to the venue or this whole wedding is off!" I heard Bey yell in the background.

"I'm pretty sure you heard that. Please hurry up," I heard her say before she hung up.

I finally got a glimpse at the time, 2:04pm.

"Oh shit!" I cursed to myself and leaped out from the bed. I was fully aware and awake now.

"Shit shit shit!" I yelled getting my clothes together and heading for the bathroom.

~

I quickly stepped into my slides, everything I actually had to wear during the ceremony was already at the venue so I didn't have to worry about my appearance just yet.

I hopped into my Benz and drove to the venue, getting there in about twenty minutes.

"Thank God," I heard Ms. Tina say when I stepped out of my car.

"Boy where have you been?" Kelly asked, walking up to us.

"Asleep. I honestly don't even remember what happened last night."

"Boy," Ms. Tina said giving me a full side eye.

"Tyty, go get him dressed. This wedding has to be perfect. Please don't fuck up anymore than you have," Kelly said to me and Ms. Tina plucked her.

Next thing I know, Tyty grabbed my arm and we walked inside of the building, he pushed me into my dressing room and my tailored suit hang there on the clothing rack.

"Yo, I'm so glad I took your sorry ass home last night."

"Why? What the hell happened?"

"No time for all of that, you have to get dressed."

~

After I finished getting dressed I looked at myself in the mirror. My tie was a little bit crooked so I fixed it up, Tyty came with a lint roller and began removing the appendages of lint.

"Yo, you're really about to marry this girl," Tyty said.

"I sure am."

~
The venue looked amazing, everything was decorated in tinted mocha, bland olive, and a creamy white.

Everything we had planned together came into perspective and it made me proud that everything came into effect.

Bey didn't want an over the top wedding, I didn't mind. Even though she knew that I'd go to the moon and back for her.

"You ready?" my mother asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I simply nodded no matter how eagerly I wanted to say that I was more than ready to marry the love of my life.

My mother walked me down the aisle with her arm wrapped with mine. All of our family members were here, snapping single pictures of my mom and I that will probably be plastered on the internet within 24 hours.

The bridesmaids and their significant others also walked down the aisle arm and arm.

After Kelly and Tim walked down, a few moments later Bey came down the aisle arm and arm with her dad.

To say that Bey looked beautiful was an understatement, she looked astonishing, marvelous, and any other corny ass synonym you'd use for the expression 'fine like wine'.

As she walked arm and arm with her father I felt euphoric, after today she will have my last name, after today she will be devoted to me, our marriage, and Liana. After today we could finally be happy and our love for one another could be envied all over.

~

April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter
Shawn Corey Carter

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-CarterShawn Corey Carter

THE END. 😪💙