Ch. 30 pt. II (Shawn)

"The little boy," I said.

She looked at me and then looked away. Then she got up from the bed and exited the room. I picked up Liana and quickly but carefully put her into her crib.

When I caught up to Bey she was almost out he door until I grabbed her from behind and held her. She immediately dropped the keys, I turned her around and hugged her. After a while she stopped fighting it and broke down into my chest.

"Shawn, you knew this whole time!" she sobbed.

"Beyoncé..."

"She set me up, she set this all up and you knew!"

"I could've gotten killed, Shawn," she said softly through tears that strolled down her cheeks.

"Wait stop, I can't do this anymore. What did I tell you on that plane?" I asked her.

"I don't remember," she shrugged.

"I told you that I was going to protect you no matter what, when I put that ring on your finger I made a commitment to you. No, I can't change the past, but I'm trying to better myself. Why can't you see that?"

She just stared at me and I shook my head.

"You may not see it how I do, but you have to remember what I came from."

I stepped away from her and she grabbed my hand.

"I-I'm sorry," she said.

"Don't apologize baby."

She just nodded and looked me in my eyes.

"Why are we always fighting Beyoncé?"
"I don't want things to be like this. I just want to move on from our past. We can't keep letting what happened in the past affect us."

"I know. That's why I decided to tell you everything, I can't keep crying over things that happened years ago. I can't keep waking up everyday in fear that my past is going to pop back up in my face."

"Your problem is that you ran away from your past instead of trying to face it."

"Baby, I tried that with Lyndall an-"

"I'm talking about your father, you moved across the country just to get away from him."

"And I don't regret it," she spat.

"You have to talk to him, that's still your father."

"I don't care!"

"You do."

"I don't."

"If you didn't, his opinion wouldn't matter."

She stayed quiet.

"Fine, but you have to come with me."

"I was planning to anyway."

"When should I do this?"

"Whenever you feel the time is right."

"Ten years?"

".....Giselle."

"Corey....."

I blew my breath and she raised her eyebrow.

"Put that damn eyebrow down," I said grabbing her face and she smacked my hand away. I laughed and she just continued to look at me with her eyebrow raised.

"How about next month?"

"Nope, we can do this in two weeks so I can get it over with."

"Damn, anxious?"

"No, because I start my classes next month and the last thing I need is for him to interrupt my grind."

I chuckled, "alright babe. I'm proud of you for putting your pride aside."

"Whatever," she said.

I kissed her and she immediately kissed back. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought for a while until hers hungrily demolished mine. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso, we were about to get into something until Liana's cries forced us to stop.

"I got her," Bey said hopping down. I just stood there with an erect dick, she chuckled and then walked upstairs to get Liana.

------
Short chapter 😩 kinda running out of ideas, but I know how I wanna end this. Only about 6-7 more chapters left... maybe.

~zeebae