13.

I woke up much later than I intended to. I wasn't really someone to sleep in. Usually Honey called me a Morning Person, but I always thought morning people liked getting up in the morning. I didn't like getting up at any time, morning or afternoon.

But that morning, I woke up late because I had stayed up most of the night with Calum, Luke, and Ashton. Mikey had left with an excuse of already having plans. No one asked him what these plans were, but he didn't really seem to want to say either.

I woke up next to Luke. He apparently wasn't a morning person either. I got up and went out of my bedroom. Calum and Ashton were asleep on the couch. The TV was running on the Food Network. Apparently they'd gone to sleep hungry. I went into the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed the milk. I was hungry myself.

I grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet and went looking for the cereal. It wasn't until after I spent five minutes looking for the box to find it on the coffee table by Calum and Ashton. I picked it up and found it empty. They ate all my cereal. I sighed and took the box back to the kitchen and tossed it in the trash.

"I guess cereal is out as an option...." I sighed. I opened the bread box, thinking I could make some toast, but there wasn't any bread either. "Come on guys...." I huffed and opened the fridge again. I grabbed the eggs and opened the container. There were only empty shells. "How much do you people eat...?" I asked, more to myself. I looked at the mess in my kitchen a little better now. There were bowls and plates piled in the sink.

"Oh sorry..." Calum said coming into the room. He had major bed head and he looked about as tired as I felt.

"I don't have any more food." I said. I was actually quite frustrated at this. "You and Ash ate all my food. In less than eight hours."

"We didn't eat all of it." Calum said rolling his eyes, "You just didn't have a lot to begin with." I glared at him and found I was trying very hard not to yell at him. I was not the best person to wake up with, nor was I the best person to be around when I was hungry. I just wanted food. But Calum and Ashton ate it all.

"Hey," Ashton said walking into the kitchen. He was not wearing a shirt. His hair was everywhere. He did not know I was angry.

We looked at each other for a moment. I was shocked he was half naked. He looked scared because of my angry face.

"Shit." He said noticing the mess and the no food situation.

"Yeah she's mad." Calum said backing up, "So I'm gonna go wake up Luke." He hurried into my room leaving me with Ashton.

"Sorry we ate your food." He said sheepishly. I shook my head, deciding to get over it. "We'll get you more."

"No it's fine." I said opening the dishwasher. Might as well clean up their mess. "I'll get some later."

Luke and Calum didn't appear again until I had finished with the dishes. Ashton had helped with the cleaning, which helped my mood a bit.

"Hello." Luke said as I started the dishwasher. I turned to him and crossed my arms.

"Your friends ate all of my food." I said raising my eyebrows at him. I wasn't mad, but I still wanted him to know.

"Calum mentioned." He said ruffling his hair, "He's really sorry." I rolled my eyes and he put a kiss on my cheek before he leaned against the counter with his phone.

"Well I'm hungry!" I whined, "And Calum the Destroyer being sorry doesn't get me food."

"I'll get you food," Luke said without looking up from his phone. He dialed a number and held it to his ear to talk. He ordered something. I had no idea what but I didn't really care. "Tacos are on the way." I laughed and patted his cheek as I walked by.

"Good, I'm gonna go get dressed." I said going into my room. I closed the door and let out a long breath.

When I was dressed, I went back out and found the tacos had arrived. Luke had ordered a crap ton of tacos and all I saw was wrappers.

"Oh my god did you eat all of them?" I asked wanting to cry. I didn't see one taco within the wrappers. Luke looked at me and I groaned. "I was the one that was hungry!"

"Calm down!" Ashton said laughing, "Luke saved you some." Luke handed me an armful of tacos. I wasn't going to eat that many tacos, but I took them and sat on the couch.

"You guys are unbelievable." I said shaking my head, "How can you eat so much?"

"I don't know but I ate too many." Calum said with a moan. I laughed and Luke fell down against my shoulder as I ate my tacos. I did not peg him to be the cuddly type.

When I was through eating I gave my leftover tacos to Ashton. He actually ate them.

I curled into Luke and we were a pile of cuddle on the couch.

And we all sat on my couch for the rest of the day. No one moved all afternoon. It was the most boring day I ever experienced but it was one of my favorites.

Although Mikey disagrees because he wasn't there.