87.

Luke-

Pippa kicked me right in the stomach, waking me up from the dreamless sleep I had managed to get myself into. I moaned and wrapped my arms around my stomach to protect myself as Pippa made herself comfortable again. Sydney and I had a big king sized bed, but when Pippa was in it there wasn't enough room in it for her.

I looked the time and realized I needed to get up anyway. With a large sigh I got up and got ready to leave for the radio interview we were invited to talk on. The entire point to it was to announce we weren't having a tour this year, but I doubted anyone was going to talk much about it. We all had a lot of things to talk about now.

It had been Michael's idea to hold off on a tour. He had said he didn't want to leave Honey and Abbey at home, and I had said on the last tour I wasn't leaving Sydney and Pippa home when we toured anymore, not to mention that I was not going to miss Andy being born. Ashton even said he wasn't going to leave Kelsey at home all alone, especially while she was pregnant. She would have at the other girls too, but Ashton wanted to be there for it; and not like Mikey was there for Honey's. He wanted to be at home without having to drag Kelsey around in a daze of exhaustion.

So we just decided not to have one at all. We would pick back up on touring when family life settled down back to normal.

I was dressed and ready to go not long after I got out of bed. I crawled across the bed and kissed Pippa's cheeks before I moved over to Sydney who was still sleeping comfortably. I kissed her and she looked up at me. "I gotta go meet the boys." I said quietly. She nodded and turned back over. "I love you too." I teased and got up from the bed.

When I got to the radio station the rest of the band was already there. Michael looked like he had been up all night, which wouldn't shock me at all, and Ashton looked just as tired. He an Calum probably just stayed up too late.

"Nice of you to show up, Hemmings." Calum said in a mockingly angry tone. He shoved me lightly and I laughed at him.

"You've got Pippa to thank for that." I said as Michael yawned loudly, "She kicked me in the gut." Ashton laughed and Calum rolled his eyes.

"5 Seconds of Summer is on after this break." A nice looking lady said as she walked into the room we were waiting in. She was kinda cute and I saw Calum checking her out as she turned to show us the way into the room we would be talking in.

We all sat down in front of Brady Brunch Brady of the Morning Brunch Show on some random radio station I never actually listened to. He had someone on the phone asking when we would be on, and Brady just kind of smirked as he responded to the poor girl.

"Well actually they're on right now!" He said gesturing to us.

"Oh hello!" We all said quickly, making the girl have a small heart attack and slight flip out. This happened every time we were on the radio, and really it was starting to get old. We chatted with the whoever this girl was for a few more seconds before Brady hung up the phone and turned to us.

"Hello 5 Seconds of Summer!" He said excitedly. He looked like a generally nice guy, and last night I had been ready for this interview, but now I wasn't feeling it. I was suddenly thinking about how Pippa had been unusually warm when I kissed her goodbye and how she looked extremely pale compared to her usual tan that she got from playing outside on the beach. I wanted to go home now.

"Hello how are you?" Ashton asked, taking his spot in the usual talking position.

"I'm great!" Brady said laughing slightly, "But how are you guys? You all seem to be looking tired."

"Yes, tired is the word," Michael said laughing into his mic, "Well you know when you've got kids running around and pets and everything you get some of those nights." We all nodded in agreement. They all seemed to have had one of those nights last night.