65.

"It's my birthday!" Honey said excitedly as Luke and I walked into the arcade. She wasn't hard to find considering her strikingly blue hair and loud voice.

She and Mikey coincidentally shared a birthday so they decided to have a party at the arcade. Cause what else do newly 21 and 22 year olds do for their birthday?

"I know it's your birthday!" I said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"This is gonna be so fun!" She said giggling. I thought about all the times we came here during high school. It was fun then, but we were kids then.

"Where's Mikey?" Luke asked as he pushed Pippa in the stroller up to the table they had set up.

"Pikachu?" Pippa gasped, starting to wiggle around. She was trying to get out.

"He's around playing whatever he can." Honey said as Calum and Ashton appeared.

"Cow!" Pippa said holding her arms up to him. She just wanted out of the stroller. Ashton pouted and crouched down in front of her.

"Who am I?" He asked. She blinked at him and grabbed for his face.

"Pika!" She said. Ashton sighed and his head dropped.

"I bet you say that to all the boys." He said looking back up. "Why don't you call me anything?"

"Ashton is a bit hard to say." Luke said sitting down at the table. "Besides she doesn't call Honey anything."

"Or Kelsey." I said sitting down with Luke.

"No, the other day when you guys were at our house she called Kelsey 'Sey'. I'm the only one who doesn't have a name." Ashton pouted and Honey crossed her arms.

"I don't have one either!" She said rolling her eyes. Mikey ran up holding about a hundred tickets in his hand.

"Hey guys you gotta come see this game!" He said putting the tickets on the table.

"Pikachu!" Pippa yelled. He looked at her and took her out of the stroller before I could say no.

"Pippachu!" He said kissing her cheeks. She grabbed onto his newly purple hair and he giggled at her.

"What game were you talking about Michael?" Ashton asked picking up some of the tickets from the table.

"What?" He asked turning his attention away from the baby. I laughed and Calum grabbed my hand.

"Luke I'm stealing Sydney." He said before he pulled me off toward some random game.

"Cal, what are you doing?" I asked laughing at him.

"I need you to help me with something." He said starting up some car game.

"You want me to race you in a car game?" I asked as the game started.

"No, I wanna ask you if...." Calum almost crashed and he jerked his wheel around quickly, "damn...."

"What?" I asked laughing, glancing at him. This game was intense for almost no reason.

"It's just...." The game ended suddenly and I lost. I only expected as much, but I didn't want to play again so I turned to Calum.

"What do you want Cal?" I asked, as he started the game by himself.

"There's this girl that I really like," he said, clearly more comfortable talking about without having to actually look at me. "And I wanna ask her out, but I have no idea how to."

"Who is she?" I asked biting my lip excitedly.

"Just this girl from the studio." He said as his game ended again. He looked at me and I grinned. "Her name is Frankie, but I don't even know if she likes me and I don't want to look stupid." I laughed.