120.

"Luke what are you doing?" I asked walking into the guys' dressing room. They'd just finished playing a show in Toronto and I'd been looking for Luke for close to twenty minutes.

He was standing in front of a mirror taking a selfie. He looked at me and grinned as he put his (my) phone in his pocket.

"I was just messing around," he said putting his arms around me, pulling me into a nice hug.

"I was looking for you." I said putting my own arms around his waist. He kissed the top of my head and let go to grab his duffel bag, "I wanted to talk to you about birthdays."

"Who's?" He asked as we walked together toward the venue exit.

"Yours, Andy's, Annie's, and Ashton's." I said as he put his arm around my shoulders. There were fans and paps outside hoping to get a photo or two from the guys. All but Luke had been out and a lot of people had left already, but quite a few stuck around for Luke.

He absently tightened his grip on me purely out of habit. Usually he had a little kid to hang on to, but they were already in the car.

People were shouting at him and he stopped to take a picture or two while he answered short questions that were being thrown at him.

"Luke," a young looking guy asked, causing him to look to him, "why haven't you released any songs written about Sydney?" He frowned and glanced at me. I had no idea if he'd actually written any songs about me. "You have written songs about her haven't you?" Luke laughed it off and signed some girl's photo.

We got into the car and Pippa immediately climbed into my lap. She was tired and shed thrown quite a fit when I got out of the car to find Luke.

I cuddled her and noticed Luke looked a bit uncomfortable. I rested my hand on his knee as he shifted and he looked at me. He looked a bit guilty and I knew he was trying to come up with how many songs he'd written about me. I didn't care if he wrote anything at all about me, but the look on his face said that he cared quite a bit.

"I've never written a song about you." He said apologetically. "I've written songs about Pippa and Andy, but not once have I written a song about you!" I laughed at him and rolled my eyes as I smoothed down Pippa's wild hair.

"It's not that big of a deal." I said seriously, "Love songs are cheesy anyway."

"But," Luke rubbed his hands over his face. "how could I just not write a song about you?" I shrugged at him and he sighed deeply. This was really bothering him.

We got to the hotel and I put Pippa and Andy into bed. Luke was sitting on our bed looking like he was having a break down. I climbed behind him and wrapped my arms around his chest. I kissed his cheek, making him slip out of his thoughts.

"What do you want for your birthday?" I asked nuzzling into his shoulder. I remembered I needed to ask him about an idea Kelsey and I had.

"Oh I don't know." He sighed lifting his hand to brush my hair off my face. "You don't have to get me anything." I noticed he'd become indifferent about his birthday. I wondered if it was because of me. I've always been indifferent about my birthday and I wondered if it had rubbed off onto him.

"Well Kels and I were thinking that since you and Ashton have birthdays so close to Annie and Andy that we just do one big birthday party." I said kissing his cheek again. He turned his head and caught my lips quickly before he stood up and started changing clothes. I watched him from the bed and saw him thinking about it.

"I thought you wanted to do something big for Andy's birthday." He said grabbing a clean t shirt. I shrugged and he shrugged back. "I mean it's up to you. You're the one in charge of his party."