83.

"Daddy!" Pippa whined. She was dripping wet from playing in the ocean with Calum and Mikey.

"Pippa!" He said swallowing a mouthful of taco.

"Where Smash?" She said bouncing up and down. I raised my eyebrows at him and he sighed.

"He's coming." He said ruffling her hair. Piplup ran over and did one of those shake things and water went everywhere. Luke made a face as tried to shield his food. "Smash is on his way. He'll be here any second, I swear!" She huffed and looked over at me. I shrugged at her and she walked off with Piplup following her quickly.

I grabbed my phone and texted Ashton, hoping he wasn't far.

Me:
Where are you? Pippa keeps asking about you?

Ash 😁:
I'm stuck in traffic. I swear I'll be there in like ten minutes.

Me:
That's what you told me a half hour ago.

Ash 😁:
I know and I'm really sorry but traffic sucks! Save me some food? 😘

Me:
Yeah, I'll stop Luke from eating it all. Just hurry tf up! 😘

I sighed and looked around for Pippa. She was sliding down the giant slide with Mikey. I decided to go inside and grab a towel for Pippa. It was getting a bit dark by now and I knew she would want to open presents soon.

As I went into the downstairs bathroom and grabbed a pink towel with Pippa's name on it. Luke bought it for her a while ago because he thought she needed a beach towel of her own.

As I walked back to the back door, the front door opened and Aston rushed in.

"Hey!" I said hugging him. "I was wondering where you were!"

"I know!" He said laughing, "Anyway, I got Pippa this playground! Do you think she'll like it?"

"Oh my god!" I said giggling, "We can put it in the back yard!" He grinned and then he went to get Luke so he could help him set it up. I laughed and followed him outside, but he didn't make it to Luke. Pippa saw him and she ran to him, and he promptly picked her up and hugged her. They were pretty good buddies. He kissed her cheek and she asked him to bounce in the castle with her.

"Pippa!" Luke called for her and I followed as Ashton carried her over. "Do you want to open presents?"

"I wanta bounce." She said pointing to the bounce castle.

"Well you can!" I said sitting down next to Luke. "But don't you wanna see the awesome present Uncle Ashton got you?" Pippa gasped and looked at Ashton who grinned.

"Yeah! We can bounce after!" He said shifting her into his back. "Let's go find Michael and Honey....and Calum....and Frankie....oh and Kelsey! I forgot about her." Pippa giggled as they ran off.

"How do you forget about your girlfriend?" I asked frowning. Luke looked at me and shrugged.

"No idea." He said before he leaned over and kissed me. I laughed and watched as Ashton and Pippa splashed water at Calum and Kelsey. "I thought we were opening presents!" He got up and went to get them.

Everyone came back and sat in a circle. Pippa sat in Luke's lap and I passed them presents.

Ashton was so excited to get to his present he was bouncing in his seat, driving Kelsey nuts. I watched her put her hand on his bouncing leg with a serious look on her face.

Mikey and Honey gave Pippa Mikey's own personal box set of the complete Pokemon series.

"Aw Mikey!" I said giggling, "I thought you loved these!" Mikey had a look of shock on his face.