18.

"Hemmings then proceeded to lock lips with Abington before he led her to the car that awaited them."

I was dying laughing as Honey read the article in the magazine her parents had received in the mail.

"That's nuts." I said shaking my head, "but yeah now everyone knows I suppose."

"Oh you seem so torn up over it." Honey rolled her eyes and picked up the second remote to the X Box 360.

We were sitting on the couch in her garage. I was playing video games, failing more accurately, and Honey was supposed to be blogging. But she got distracted.

"So tell me about you and Mikey!" I said throwing my controller down after dying. Again. Honey rolled her eyes and joined my game.

"There's nothing to tell." She said shrugging, "The night we went to their barbecue Mikey and I decided to get you and Luke together and we agreed to fake date until then to help the plan along but you did it on your own. So really we've been fake dating all this time because he didn't tell me you were with Luke."

"You're still fake dating?" I asked frowning as I was shot dead again. I groaned and Honey restarted the game.

"Yeah I guess." She shrugged and killed a guy before he could kill me. I wasn't really sure what we were playing. It was already in the console when I turned it on and I was too lazy to change the disk.

"Maybe you should ask him." I said hearing my phone go off. I had a text message. "Luke said he thought you and Mikey were hooking up because he came over so much and you texted him all the time." I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes.

Luke messaged me with a photo of him and Mikey looking bored.

"Can Luke and Mikey come over?" I asked sliding my finger across the screen. Honey shrugged and the game ended because I fell behind and got killed again. She restarted without me this time.

Me: I'm at Honey's. She said you guys can come over. 🙃😘

Luke: Yes! Be there soon! xx

I tossed my phone onto the cushion next to me and went back to the game.

"Really though you should tell Mikey you like him." I said.

"That would be really awkward if he 1) didn't actually like me and just told me we were fake dating this whole time or 2) did actually like me and this whole time I didn't realize it." I laughed and died again.

"I am so bad at this game!" I said loudly, "damn it!" I didn't even last ten seconds that time. Honey laughed and I threw my controller again. I grabbed my phone and texted Luke covertly.

Me: can you find out if Mikey actually likes Honey? She likes him and she doesn't know if they're fake dating or real dating.

Luke: What the actual fuck does that mean?

I laughed at him and shook my head as I responded quickly.

Me: Just ask Mikey if he likes her.

Luke didn't respond for a while and I figured he either got distracted or he didn't ask. Finally Honey's phone dinged. She paused the game and looked at it. Her eyes got wide and she screamed and threw her phone at me. It hit me in the arm.

"What was that for??" I asked picking it up. I looked at it and started to laugh.

"Hey," Honey said quoting the message, "let's play Titanic, you be ice burg and I'll go down. He said that to me!" I was just laughing. Honeys phone made another ding and I looked at the screen. It was a selfie of Mikey making an unsure face.

"I'm gonna respond for you." I said, "Freak him out a little bit." She went back to her game so I figured she didn't care.

Honey(me): k. 🛳

Mikey: wait really?

Honey(me): sure. Bout time.

I was laughing so hard by now. Honey took her phone and she started laughing too. It was just a good time.

Mikey: So does that mean we're real dating?

Honey(me): Um duh

I snickered to myself and at that moment someone knocked on the garage door. I got up and lifted it up to find Luke and Mikey standing outside. Luke had a box of pizza but Mikey just walked right in and I turned to see him lean over Honey and plant the longest kiss I have ever seen on her lips. She looked completely shocked when he pulled back and Mikey looked confused suddenly.

"Well this is awkward." Luke said putting the pizza down. I laughed and I sat down on the couch.

"But...I thought..." Mikey said looking at me. I started laughing again. "Wait....what..?"

"What is so funny?" Luke asked as I doubled over laughing.

"What the...?" They all just watched me and I calmed my crap.

"I was the one you were talking to you big dork." I said giggling. I threw a pillow at him and laughed again.

"Oh...." He said looking back at Honey. She laughed and pecked his lips. "Oh okay." He kissed her again and Luke looked at me making a strange face.

"You did this." He said. I laughed and put my head on his shoulder.

"You're welcome." I said. Luke laughed and grabbed some pizza. I took it from him and took a bite.