63.

October went by pretty boringly after Pippa's birthday. The only thing worth remembering was the day Luke decided he wanted me and Pippa to come into the studio. He kept saying we hadn't ever been and he wanted to talk to management about some stuff with me anyway.

So I got Pippa dressed and we got in the car. Luke drove us to the studio and we were greeted by the other guys, even though I had literally made them breakfast two hours before.

Pippa was falling asleep as I carried her in my arms through the studio. Luke showed me a couch and I sighed as Pippa yawned and put her head on my shoulder.

"I'll be in here." Luke said kissing my cheek before he kissed the top of Pippa's head. "Uh, that's Frankie. She'll help you if you need anything." I nodded and looked to the pretty girl he was pointing to.

She was tall-ish. Shorter than me but taller than Honey. She had shoulder length black hair with red ends and she looked like the kind of girl Calum would like. I remembered I was supposed to be finding a girl for him when I saw him walk up to her with a sheet of paper. He smiled at her and I already knew he liked her. I just had to get him to ask her out.

When he had finished talking to her he came over to me and Pippa. "Hey, welcome to the studio!" He said grinning. Pippa sat up at the sound of his voice and she grinned.

"Cow." She said holding her arms out to him. He grabbed her and kissed her cheeks.

"Cow...." He responded with a sigh, "If you guys didn't call me Cal so much..." I laughed quietly and Pippa nuzzled herself down into his shoulder. Mikey may have been Pikachu, and Ashton have been her actual Uncle, as well as Luke being her Daddy, but Cow was a good cuddler and Pippa always wanted him when she was sleepy. "Someone isn't quite awake." Pippa closed her eyes and I shrugged at him.

"It's too early." I sighed as Frankie walked up.

"Oh Cal sorry," She said looking at Pippa, "I didn't know you had any kids." She looked a bit disappointed and I cleared my throat.

"Oh no this is Sydney and Pippa," Calum said standing up. He put Pippa down on my lap and she started crying. She wanted to cuddle Calum. "They belong to Lucas."

"Oh, I've heard a lot about you guys," she said smiling. I positioned Pippa so she could just go to sleep, but she really wanted Calum. "It's nice to meet you. Calum, Feldy wants to get started." He nodded and poked Pippa's stomach before he walked off with her. I had to get them together.

I ended up sitting on the couch cuddling Pippa until Luke appeared some time later.

"Hey Babe, sorry." He said sighing, "That took a bit longer than I had planned." He saw Pippa waking up so he picked her up and gave her a kiss. She put her arms around his neck and cuddled him.

"Da..." She said putting her head down. He hugged her and sighed.

"Okay, Hank and Jen need us to talk about something really important." He said grabbing my hand. I nodded and we walked toward a hallway of offices. Ashton appeared in front of us and he held his hands out.

"I can take care of Pip." He said as Luke handed him Pippa. She didn't care. She just wanted to cuddle. He walked off with her and Luke pulled me into an office where Hank and Jen were sitting.

I had no idea what we were talking about and I had no idea what to expect especially considering the last time I had spoken to these people.

"Okay," Luke said sitting next to me. "We're here."

"It has been brought to my attention that you and the boys, as well as, consequently, the others that live in your house, have acquired a problem with a stalker." Hank said looking at his notes. I looked at Luke, my eyes wide.

"What? No we don't." I said slowly, "I think I would notice if we had a-"

"I kind of kept it out of your sight." Luke admitted quickly, "I didn't want you to worry about it because of Pippa and really it wasn't that big of a deal until recently."

"Luke we don't have-"

"Here are some photos that were sold to a local magazine that we intercepted." Jen said handing me glossy photos. There were about ten alone of our last beach trip. There were some from when we went for a walk to get ice cream one afternoon. What shook me a bit more were the ones taken of us in the back yard or through the windows of intimate moments between me and Luke. Although there was a pretty funny one of Ashton and Kelsey making out on the couch.

"Well...." I said flipping through them again, "what do we do about it?" I asked coming across a picture of Luke smiling as he tried to help Pippa walk outside by the pool. I felt my stomach turn over and really I felt like throwing up. Someone was going around spying on us?

"Well the solution we have come up with is move you and Luke out. Michael has already come to us about moving out to live with his girlfriend and I'm sure you two are looking for a place of your own to have with your family." Hank said folding his hands together. I frowned. I didn't want to leave the 5sos house. I liked living with Calum and Ashton and Mikey and Kelsey. They were really great with Pippa and Kelsey was company when the guys were out. But Mikey was moving out anyway.

"Where would we move?" I asked letting out a deep breath. Luke's hand moved to my shoulder and I felt him squeeze it comfortingly.

"We found you a house, close to the beach as requested by Luke, out of the way so no one will bother you." Hank said handing me a photo of the place. It looked pretty nice I guess, but I didn't really wanna move.

"But how close are we to the rest of the guys?" I asked, worrying more about Pippa. She was a baby sure, but she was rather attached to them.

"Not too far. Calum and Ashton are moving into a condo close to the beach. It's not on the beach like yours, but it's close by. Michael hasn't given me a preference so I have no idea where he's going." Hank said. I nodded slowly and Luke looked at the photo.

"The windows are a bit open though," Luke said, looking concerned. "That's the problem were having now isn't it?"

"You have a fence around your back yard too high to take photos from and they face the beach." Jen said explaining quickly, "No one walking by will know about you and no one can get a camera high enough to even try getting a photo. On top of that we have security cameras already installed so that if someone trespasses then instantly the police are called." I nodded and looked through the photos of the house.

"How many bedrooms does it have?" Luke asked with a weird look on his face. I frowned at him. "For...like...kids."

"Kids? As in more than one?" I asked slowly. "The one we have isn't enough?"

He frowned at me, "No she's fine, I was just thinking ahead." He said, wondering what had gotten into me suddenly. "I mean if we have more kids I don't wanna move again because we don't have enough space."

"What's wrong with moving?" I asked quickly.  I really couldn't see why he wanted another kid when we had one that was barely even a year old.

"Nothing's wrong with moving," he said shaking his head, "It's just stressful and time consuming. And especially if I'm like on tour or something when we run out of space then I won't be here to help move us and then you'll have to deal with it and the kids."

"Oh so now it's about me?" I asked getting up quickly, "The wife who doesn't want to have any other kids right now?" He blinked at me and Jen cleared her throat.

"Three bedrooms." Hank said answering Luke's question. "Two bathrooms. Two floors."

Luke nodded and I was forgotten. Did he really want to have another kid already? Pippa wasn't exactly planned, and I thought we did a pretty okay together dealing with it, but now he wanted another one? What was I gonna do?