78.

Mikey-

"I'll be fine! Will you please just go!" Honey said shoving my chest. I whined at her and she kissed me quickly. "You have a show and your fans need you more than I do. Go!" She shoved me after Luke and Calum. Ashton was already out there like always.

Fans screamed but all I could think about was that Honey was three days past her due date and she was having contractions. I was trying not to panic on stage in front of 20000 people.

It didn't really help that about half way through the show Kelsey ran on stage and whispered in my ear. Okay she didn't really whisper.....and she was kinda close to my microphone......

"So I'm don't panic, but Honey is going into labor," she said calmly, "but she said not to worry and that you should finish your show."

Of course I wasn't going to. I definitely couldn't focus now. I shook my head as the other three guys stared at me.

"Um...." The fans were going nuts and Kelsey's cheeks turned pink as she realized she had spilled the beans to the fans. "Right, um I need to go." I said taking my guitar off.

"No no!" Kelsey said waving her hands at me. "Honey said the fans deserve a show so stay."

"Kels we can manage without him." Ashton said into his mic. I glared at him. Now he was saying he didn't need me? "Dude your girlfriend is in labor. Go!" He waved for me to go and I quickly walked off stage. Frankie tossed me a towel, with which I got rid of the sweat from my face as I ran to get a car.

The drive to the hospital was agonizing, but I made it. When I got there my mum and dad were there in the waiting room.

"Michael!" My mother said wrapping her arms around me. I barely hugged her back as I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"How's Honey?" I asked, feeling like passing out. I was about to be a dad and it was suddenly hitting me like a bag of bricks.

"She's fine, son." Mum said patting my cheek lightly.

"Can we have Daddy in here?" A doctor said sticking his head out of the door behind my mum.

"Yes!" I said following him into the room. Honey laughed when she saw me and I rushed over to the bed and grabbed her hand.

"You are supposed to be playing a concert." She said as I kissed her quickly.

"I am not missing the birth of my first, and maybe only, son or daughter." I said seriously. She shook her head and kissed me again.

"It's the last show of the tour!" She said giggling.

"Eh there will be more." I said shrugging. She scrunched her face up suddenly and squeezed my hand tightly.

And then twelve hours later, I was holding a little tiny baby girl. We had yet to name her when the other guys showed up with Kelsey and Frankie.

They weren't allowed in the room yet, so I was going to take her out there for them to see, but we needed to name her first. We never agreed on a name for her. Honey wasn't budging on calling her Honora, but neither of us could come up with anything.

"I want to name her after Sydney." She said pulling my attention away from my baby's cute face. She had little chubby cheeks and she was so cute.

"Well not Sydney." I said trying not to offend her or her best friend. "What's her middle name?"

"Christina." Honey said. I scrunched my nose at her and she laughed. "Okay what about Abington?"

"No!" I said giggling. I kissed Unnamed Baby's forehead. "But I'd be okay with Abbey." She looked like and Abbey.