27.

So every now and again my house got to be the biggest mess. I could go a long time without having to scrub down my whole house. It was just me after all and I was a very clean person to an extent.

But with 5sos running in and out on top of Honey it was a mess. So I spent some time cleaning. It was much more in depth than picking up laundry and putting the dishes in the dishwasher. There was scrubbing and washing and major elbow grease put into this. I even put on my usual jam of Panic! at the Disco. I just hooked my phone up to my speakers and blared it all over the house.

And I was not expecting anyone to walk through my door. I was wearing sweats and a tshirt I stole from Ashton. My hair was a mess. I was not dressed to see people. I was screaming the words to Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.

And Luke walked in followed by Calum, Ashton, and Mikey. I didn't notice them at first. Like I said, I was screaming the words to Panic!

"LET'S GET THESE TEEN HEARTS BEATING FASTER....faster...." I stopped when I saw them staring at me. I turned it down quickly and pursed my lips.

"Um...." Ashton said, holding back a laugh.

"Why'd you turn it down?" Calum asked with a pout. He looked ready to dance. I shrugged and looked at Mikey.

He didn't seem to care about what I was doing. He was already making himself comfortable on the couch.

"I didn't know you liked Panic! at the Disco." Luke said chuckling.

"Yeah," I said blushing oddly, "It's my favorite band." Luke pecked my cheek before he joined Mikey on the couch. Ashton went to the fridge, typical. I watched them wondering why they were here. I didn't ask. I didn't really mind when they came over. Calum walked up took my phone out of my hand. He turned the volume back up and started dancing. I laughed at him and he grabbed my hands.

Luke may have been my boyfriend, but I had a lot of fun with Calum. If Luke wasn't around Cal was. We just had a lot of similar interests and apparently Panic! was just something else to add to the list.

He pulled me around, trying to get me to dance, until I was dizzy. I stumbled forward with a laugh and he caught me.

"You're not very good at dancing." Ashton stated, his mouth semi-full of cake. Calum and I both looked at him and I moved away from him.

"Well," I said crossing my arms, "You do it better then." Ashton laughed as the song changed to Crazy=Genius. I grinned and Ashton sighed.

"I don't want to." He said giggling as Calum started doing this weird swing-step thing.

"I do!" He said. Ashton and I laughed at him. I glanced at Luke and he seemed generally confused as to what was going on. Calum continued to dance around the living room until my entire Panic! at the Disco library ended. Then he flopped on the couch and let out a long breath. "Well that was fun." Luke and Mikey just looked at him. What was with them? They were being weird.

I looked over from the kitchen at them. They just went back to their phones. Someone was really important there.

Ashton has spent Calum's 'dance time' with me in the kitchen cleaning out the fridge. He was hungry apparently. He was also a nice source of conversation. He was smarter than he looked.

When I had finished cleaning the kitchen and the living room I went to my bedroom. It was a mess. Clothes were everywhere. I sighed and picked them all up before tossing them sloppily into a basket.

I went into the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower before I joined the guys on the couch.

Except by the time I was dressed and clean, they weren't there anymore. I pouted to myself and looked around. I mean it's a small place they couldn't really be hiding. I did see Butter walking on top of the couch.

I hadn't let him in since this morning so it was odd he was inside. I looked to the back door and found it standing open. I walked outside and saw Calum and Ashton chasing a soccer ball around in the sand. Mikey was still playing with his phone on the porch step while Luke kicked around in the water.

I walked over to him and he looked at me as I rolled up my jeans. I didn't want them to get wet after I'd taken the time to actually wear them.

"What's up?" I asked ignoring the yelling that Mikey was doing. Ashton and Calum were kicking the soccer ball at him trying to get him to play with them.

"Not much." Luke said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Sorry we just showed up. I did try to call." I shrugged and felt his hand rest against my hip as I ruffled his hair.

"You don't have to call." I said laughing lightly, "You can show up whenever you like." Luke smirked and leaned down a bit.

"Oh really?" He asked catching my lips, "I might show up later tonight then." I laughed as he moved down to nip at my jaw. His arms tightened around my waist and he pulled me closer to him

"I might just let you." I said closing my eyes.

"Oy!" Ashton said kicking the ball our way, "Quit with that gross couple stuff and come play with us."

"I don't want to play!" Luke whined throwing the ball at him.

"I don't remember asking you!" Calum said in his tough guy voice. I laughed and moved away from Luke as Ashton kicked the ball toward me.

Luke picked it up before I could join in, "Well maybe Sydney doesn't want to play either."

"She does," Calum smirked. I did actually. "But not on your team. She wants a good player on her team."

"Yeah," Ashton said as we all managed to stand in a circle. "She wants to be on my team."

"No I meant my team." Calum rolled his eyes and took the ball from Luke.

"She's my girlfriend." Luke said putting his arm over my shoulders. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I saw Mikey looking a bit down on the porch steps.

"You do realize you're all mentally twelve?" I asked walking past Ashton. "I'm gonna talk to Mikey. You all figure out the teams."

I walked over and sat down next to Michael. He didn't appear to notice me, but he did actually say something as I sat.

"You're the one dating a twelve year old." He said before I could even ask him why he looked a bit blue.

"Yeah...." I sighed "it has it's perks." Mikey laughed and put his phone down for the first time since he arrived.

"Like what?" He asked getting a text message. I grinned and folded my fingers together.

"Really good PB&J." I wagged my eyebrows at him and he leaned his head down on my shoulder. "So tell me, what has got top-of-the-world Michael Clifford down?"

"He has to meet his girlfriend's parents." He grumbled. "And no matter how hard he tries he can't avoid it. Except to just break up with her but he doesn't wanna do that because He actually really like her." I sighed. I knew Honey. I knew her parents. They were different. But they were also the same.

"Do you love her?" I asked stroking his hair - which was coincidentally blue. Mikey looked up at me without picking up his head.

"A lot." He pouted. I cracked a small smile at him.

"Then her parents will love you." I said shrugging, "that's all there is to it." I kissed his forehead and shoved him away from me. "I'm going to go play with the others. Tell Honey you will meet her parents on whatever day she wants." He blew a large breath through his cheeks before I hurried back to the other three.

I was put on Calum's team but Ashton said it wasn't fair because I was good at running and Calum was just good at the game in general. But Ashton was bad at the game and Luke was pretty good at running. I don't really know what the problem was. I just played and hoped Calum didn't notice when I passed the ball to Luke or Ash.