F O U R T Y - F I V E

R U M O U R S

ARYA SAVIER

"Hey, did you manage to type the introduction part already?"

"Yeah, how about you? How's the summary going?"

"If you're not finish yet, just send it to me guys. It's getting a bit late already. It's time for us to pack up." Our leader said.

We were currently in the library doing our mini thesis. One of my groupmates gave out a sigh of relief. I couldn't blame her. We've been working over this project for a few hours now ever since we got dismissed from our last class. I don't know why, but ever since we became sophomores things just got busier.

I started picking up my things, we were the only group left on the library so we decided to call it a day. Our group started walking out towards the door, I followed, I was about to make a turn when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey."

"Prince, what is it?" I stopped from my tracks and faced him.

Yep, and I don't know if it's a coincidence or what but Prince and I are often in the same group for our projects.

"I-I was wondering..." He hesitated.

"What?"

"A-Are you free tomorrow afternoon?"

I thought about it. "Yes, why?"

"C-Could you accompany me?"

"Where?"

"T-There's an audition for the clubs tomorrow and there's this club that I thi-think interests me."

I frowned. "But aren't you old enough to go to the audition yourself?"

"SILLY! O-OF COURSE I-I KNOW THAT!!" He reddened then looked away on some other direction. "B-But a-aren't f-friends t-there to support y-you if you want to enter a c-competition or something?" He mumbled.

I couldn't help but smile. So he wants me there to support him huh

"Oh well, I don't have anything to do tomorrow anyway. Hmm...okay." I grinned.

"R-Really?!" He gave me a smile.

"Yes, but on one condition!" I stared at him.

"W-What?"

"You'll going to have to treat me to a dessert." I chuckled.

Prince rolled his eyes. "You really are a pig."

"Shut up, do you want me to accompany you or not?" I frowned.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever!"

++ - ++ - ++ - ++ - ++ -

It was already getting dark when we managed to come out in the library there were only a few students about the corridors.

"Hey, where are you heading to?"

"Why?"

"I might give you a lift since I'm feeling nice today." Prince pouted but still he was staring at another direction. I chuckled. It's as if he was not use to being nice to me at all.

"Thanks, but someone's going to pick me up today."

"Oh, I see."

"HEY! ISN'T THAT?? –

I looked around, some two girls were staring at us.

"SHUT UP! SHE'LL HEAR YOU!" The other girl scolded the girl who talked first.