Chapter 26

Elsa's Pov

I was awaken by a sudden knock on the door. It was 2 am. I can't help but get annoyed. I mean, you can't just disturb somebody's sleep. That's like rude. I sighed and stretched my arms. I got up and walked towards the door trying not to fall asleep. I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. "Hi."I heard Jack say. I yawned and looked at him trying not to faint and fall asleep. "What?" I said in a sleepy tone. He laughed and pointed at my messy platinum blonde hair that almost covered  half of my face. I quickly stood up when I fell down because I was so sleepy and tired.  He chuckled and grabbed me to avoid, me fainting or falling onto the door.

I'm so sleepy right now that I want to lay down on the floor and sleep. Isn't it really annoying when someone disturbs your sleep of wakes you up at 2 am? I mean, when someone wakes you up early im the morning?

I slowly closed my eyes, failing to control myself. I yawned was about to sleep when Jack shook me and said."Wake up. I have to tell you something." I whined and opened my eyes. I gave him an annoyed looked and mumbled."What?! Hurry up. I want to sleep."He smiled and laughed. He nodded. Hurry up!

"Hi!" He said while laughing. I pushed him away and snapped at him."You woke me-...I can't believe you! I hate you. Disturb my sleep again-" He cut me off. He went in my room and closed the door. "If you want to sleep then I will sleep too."What do you mean?" I asked. Hahaha. Lol. It reminds me of something. He grabbed me and put me on my bed. "Sleep." He said. Once I closed my eyes, he pulled me towards his chest and laid down next to me. Then I fell asleep.

Jack's Pov

I woke up with a smile on my face. I felt someone move. I looked at Elsa and noticed that she was hugging me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I carefully let go of her and went out of her room. Before I went out of her room, I looked at her sleeping.

I smiled and ran my fingers through her platinum blonde hair

I smiled and ran my fingers through her platinum blonde hair. She stirred and smiled.
I went to the living room downstairs and found Aunt Agnetha and dad there talking.

"Good morning." I greeted. They nodded and continued on their talk. I sat down on the couch and decided to get coffee.

Elsa's Pov

I felt nothing beside me that made opened my eyes. I looked at my right and saw no one. Maybe, he left again? Did I did something
wrong? I shook my head and got up. I rubbed my eyes and walked in the bathroom. I can't help but glanced at myself. I took a shower and wore my clothes. I went out of my room and went downstairs.

When I got to the living room, I saw Jack and the others watching a horror movie. Wait- A horror movie?! Why in the world are they watching a horror movie early in the morning?! I was about to sat next to Jack on the couch when I accidentally glanced at the TV and almost screamed when a terrifying scene came up. Jack laughed quietly at my reaction and grabbed my waist. He pulled me on his lap and hugged me. His head on my neck. Anna glanced at us and smiled then it turned unto a frown. She looked at me in envy.

Aunt Agnetha just sat there and continued to watch the movie. I watched too. After a few minutes, the movie was over. Aunt Agnetha and the other left except for Anna, Jack and I.
It turns out that Jack's dad has to go back home. So he said goodbye and left. Aunt Agnetha have to attend something. I went to the dining room and ate breakfast. After that, I decided to talk to Anna to make sure that everything's alright but I know taht it's not really okay.

I knocked on her door and called her. "Anna? You there?" No sound but then I heard her footsteps coming towards the door. The door opened. I smiled and said." Hi."

She looked at me and wiped off her tears. "W-What is it, Elsa?" She said as she tried not to sound weak. Her eyes were almost red. Tears were on her cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I placed a hand on her shoulder. She tried to smiled but failed. She cried and sobbed while hugging me.
"I just-...He sees me as his best friend. I know that he's happy with her. It hurts me whenever she's with him. He seemed happy with her than me." She explained then she continued crying. I patted her back and hugged back. "Do you really love him?" I said while looking at her. She looked up and nodded. "I love him so much that I'm willing to let go and accept it. It's makes me so jealous that you have a better love lofe than me." She said then she pushed away and was about to close the door when I stopped her.
She shook her head and I was about to got in her room when Jack grabbed my hand pulled me back.
"She needs space. Let her be. She needs time to clear out her mind." He said as he pulled me closer to him. He placed his head on my neck and said to Anna. "Just let it go."Anna looked at the two of us and slammed the door shut. I was about to get near the door when Jack stopped me.
"Give her time." He said. I shook my head and said." She's my sister. She needs me." He sighed and said." You're clearly not helping. You're just making her feel much worse than before. *cough* Jealousy*cough*."

I looked at him annoyed and pushed him away, probably affected by his comment.
I walked away and went towards my room. I went in and slammed the door shut before he can even enter. I'm not helping?! Ugh!

Jack's Pov
She clearly doesn't understand what I mean.
Of course, it pretty much obvious that Anna is jealous of Elsa's love life. I mean Elsa and I are together-...Seriously? I knocked on Elsa's door and yelled." Elsa! Open the door!"

I heard her yell back. "I'm not helping!" I sighed and said." Elsa? Please." I heard nothing. All of sudden, I heard something smash on the floor. My eyes widened and I tried to open the door but can't.

"Open the door, Elsa! I swear if you're trying to hurt yourself don't!" I said then I remembered that I have a spare key in my pocket. Don't ask why.

Luckily, I was able to opened the door. I looked around and noticed that there was a vase smashed and broken into pieces on the floor. Poor floor. Poor vase. I, then saw Elsa sitting near it looking at her injured foot. My eyes widened. What did she do?! I went near her and avoided the smashed vase. I quickly grabbed her and put her on her bed. I sat on her bed and examined her injured foot. I quickly glanced at her and asked." Did you did that on purpose?" She looked away and whispered." Maybe." I felt furious.

"Don't do it again. Look at what it caused!" I said while gesturing at her injured foot. She looked down and nodded. After bandaging her injured foot, I decided to talk to her about what happened a while ago.

"Elsa, your sister needs space. She needs time to think and clear her mind. She's just heartbroken. You may never know if her best friend is the one for her." I started while massaging her injured foot and looking at her icy blue eyes that stared back at me. She blinked and said." I just-...I don't know what to do." I smiled at her and said." We may never know what might happen in the future." She playfully rolled her eyes and said." Jack, now you're sounding like an old woman talking about the future and etc." I teasingly frowned. She laughed. I lifted her chin and looked at her. "So, Elsa. When do you think we could...you know. " I teased while wiggling my eyebrows. She blushed crimson red and slapped my chest. "Shut up." She said. I laughed and patted her head that made her annoyed. I sighed and said." I hope nothing will change."