Prologue

EDITED

Elsa's Pov

I woke up early in the morning, not wanting to get into any torment from my bullies. I get bullied a lot. Jack Frost. My number one bully. I'm a huge nerd like any other people who gets bullied but I'm not really a nerd though. It's my secret I'm only wearing fake glasses and those nerdy clothes that I hate so that I wouldn't get any attention to myself. I prefer to be unnoticed.  Well this is why I acted like a nerd that I never was.

Three years ago, I was popular because I'm everything that girls wanna be. I had my cousins acting like bodyguards. I was in a popular group called 'The Four Seasons'.

The whole problem started when my mom and dad died in a plane crash. My step Aunt hated me but liked Anna. My step aunt even take over our company but not for long. When I'm eighteen, it will be mine. She hated how I act like a model or a popular girl. She even wanted Anna to be more popular than me so she forced me to be a stupid nerd and even transfered me to this school.

How I miss my old life. I wish my parents never died. Maybe, I'm being too selfish. I sighed as I went inside in the bathroom. I took a bath and wore my nerd outfit that I hate so much. Ugh! Why is life so cruel?!

When I went downstairs, I was greeted with a furious step aunt. Typical.

"What took you so long you ungrateful child ?! I have something to discuss with you!" she said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside my dad's office but now, it's hers.

"Um....What is it? I'm gonna be late,"I said that made her even more angrier. I don't wanna deal with this crap. "It's too early ! Shut up you ungrateful child!" she said as she sat down on her armchair.

"What are you looking at?! Sit!" she said. I sat down on the chair and looked at her with an annoyed expression on my face. I hate her so much. We're not related though. She was just adopted by my grandfather because they thought they will never have a child but they were wrong.

"Why can't you be like Anna?! She's a respectful child," she said. You're wasting my time. "So what are we gonna talk about?" I said, nicely so she would shut up. She looked at me and glared.

"Trying to act nice, huh? Well don't!" she said then I looked at my watch and saw that I'm already late. Ugh. Could she just tell me already?! This time I didn't speak. I let her do the talking, not wanting to waste my saliva.

"You will be married to the heir of the Dreamworks company. Well, I want Anna to be the heir of this company but they didn't agree with it. I talked to them about it but I couldn't convince them. They said if I kept doing that they would pull out their shares in the company. So next week, there will be an engagement party and next month is the wedding. I expect you to act nice to them," she said, not even caring about my welfare. What?! Married?! No! What is this sorcery?!

"But," I started but she immediately interrupted me. "No buts and that's final! You will be married to the heir of their company. I expect a lot from you. I don't to be embarrassed so you have to take off your fake glasses and throw your nerdy clothes and shoes etcetera and buy new ones. You will be transfered to another school, RiverDell High. But you must have high grades!"she said as she gave me money to buy new clothes and shoes. You could have just given me my credit card that you confiscated.

I can't believe this is happening. I'm quite happy though because I don't need to act like a nerd and I will buy new clothes. But the worse part is the arrange marriage.

And I know who's the heir of Dreamworks company.
My bully, Jack Frost.