New Story

No. 1
Zombies and Pirates (Jelsa,Mericcup, KristoffxAnna, EugenexRapunzel)

There was a group of unknown scientists that created some kind of what they called "cure" for all the illness and diseases man has ever known. The government wasn't in favor with what they had made or created. It was far too dangerous and risky to even try that "cure". They knew that it may cause
something bad.

Nobody knew what the outcome will be. That was until those unknown desperate scientists managed to create tons of it and ship it across many countries without getting caught. That's when the epidemic started. It turns out that the "cure" wasn't a cure at all. Hundreds of people suffered from this unknown sickness.

The government tried to do something about it. Then all of those who were infected started to act odd. Those who were infected started to act like mindless undead corpses, once they died from the epidemic.

We were the only ones who I think survived. Or at least the only ones who survived here at New Jersey. We were just running away from a small group of zombies when we found something or at least a place that changed everything for us. We were suddenly transported to a place we've never been seen before.
A/N: Idk why I thought about this. This is so odd. Nevermind. I can't think of a title for this.

No. 2
Lost In The Woods
We were just camping in the woods when strange things started to happen. Anna, Rapunzel and I were just enjoying our summer vacation. That was until that one night where Anna went missing. I was never found of going outdoors.

I knew that we shouldn't have left her alone by our tents when Rapunzel and I were swimming in a lake nearby. We decided to search for her but we ever found her. Then I was the one who got lost in the woods. I accidentally got caught up with my thoughts that I lost Rapunzel. Rapunzel was that only one who knew every single corner of this forest. I was lost and alone, I can barely survive on my own. But then met I met Jack.

No. 3
Mysterious Town (Jelsa)

Elsa ran away from home. She didn't want to get married to someone she barely knew. She stumbled across an odd and unknown territory or town. That town seemed old fashioned and not that modern. It was like as if everyone's stuck in time. The thing is, everybody from that two was weird and did their best to ignkre her presense.

She received glares and odd looks. That was until she accidentally ran into what they called "Alpha". Then it hit her....werewolves.

A/N:
Guys, just tell me what story you would like. Just say 1 or 2 or 3.