Chapter 28

Elsa's Pov

I groaned in frustration as I looked at my homework and tasks. Oh geez. This is so frustrating. After vacation, I have to leave for college. I have my own condominium. Why was I excited for college that time? I groaned and slammed my face on my desk full of homework. After I finished it, I went to my bedroom and decided to sleep. I laid down on my bed and sighed. I missed him. It's been 6 weeks since I started college.

I tried to sleep but can't. Did he miss me? What is he doing right now? Did anything bad happened? How is he? Is he okay? Many thoughts filled my mind. I decided to text him. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

To: Jack
From: Elsa
Can't sleep. Can't stop thinking about you.

After a few minutes, he replied. I smiled and read it.
To: Elsa
From: Jack
Same. Miss me? 😘

To: Jack
From: Elsa
Of course, I  miss you. 

To: Elsa
From: Jack
I  wish you were here.

To: Jack
From: Elsa
So how's college life there?

To: Elsa
From:Jack
It's okay, I guess. So did you met any new friends?

To: Jack
From: Elsa
Yeah. He was nice. I'm not really good at making friends but I made a friend.

To: Elsa
From: Jack
Wait-What..He? It's a he?

To: Jack
From: Elsa
Does it matter? Why you asking? You jealous? 😏

To: Elsa
From: Jack
No! I mean can you just have a friend that is not a boy?

To: Jack
From: Elsa
He's the only one who is nice and friendly. Some are just anti-social. Some of them aren't that friendly.

To: Elsa
From: Jack
You kidding me?

To: Jack
From: Elsa
You don't need to worry about him, Jack. I don't like him that way. He's just a friend.

To: Elsa
From: Jack
Fine but if he makes a move on you, stay away from him.

To: Jack
From: Elsa
Okay.

To: Elsa
From: Jack
Good.

To: Jack
From: Elsa

To: ElsaFrom: Jack

To: Elsa
From: Jack

To: ElsaFrom: Jack