Chapter 1: Secret

EDITED
Jack's Pov

" Jackson! You slept late did you!?" my dad said as Emma ate her breakfast. She doesn't even want to see us fight so she just ignored what's happening. I hate Mondays.

"Stop calling me Jackson and my real name is Jack," I replied, causing him to scowl at him. "Answer my question!" he said. I sighed in annoyance. He has been calling me Jackson since my mom died. My mom wanted my name to be Jack and dad wants my name to be Jackson because it sounds more formal. They even argued about it.

"Uh.....No,"I lied then he looked at me with a straight face as if knowing that I slept late. "Liar,"he stated. I felt my eyes slowly dropping. I yawned and closed my eyes. I don't wanna go to school. I'm tired. I want to sleep.

"Jack! You're grounded for the rest of the week . You'll stay in your room without your gadgets or anything that will entertain you. You can go out if you're going to eat Breakfast, dinner, and whenever you're going to school. Do you understand?!" he said then I nodded and looked away. I don't give a damn anyway.

Geez. I hate him. I miss mom. She died in a plane crash and dad was the only one who survived during that incident. He still doesn't forgive himself for that. He became depressed and mean to me. I miss the old him. He hated me since because I have my mom's eyes. I mean mom's eyes is so similar to mine . Dad and Emma have brown eyes while mom and I have blue ones.

After that incident, I dyed my hair white and now I'm popular and also I'm the bad boy in our school but they don't know the real me. I'm your typical bad boy in stories. But I don't really care.

"Now,I have something to discuss with you," he said then I raised an eyebrow. What now? "I have school and I'm gonna be late," I said, not wanting to stay here any longer. I just don't want to spend a minute with him.

"Let's go to my office or you'll be grounded for a month," he said in a serious tone . This time I followed him. He's so controlling that he thinks he's above everyone else.

As we got to the office, he sat on his chair and I sat on a chair away from the desk. "What is it?" I said, trying to be calm. "Well your the heir of this company and you need to get married at the age of 18-" I interrupted him with a fake cough. What is this? The middle ages? There shouldn't be a limit to getting married.

"Well, how could I find someone that will marry me if I'm grounded,"I said then he looked at me and sighed in annoyance. I will run away from home so that I will never see his face ever again.

"You don't have to. It's an arrange marriage. You must marry the heir of the Arendelle company for this will save our company," he said then I was shocked. My eyes were as wide as saucers. Who the hell is the heir of that company?!

"Who's this girl I have to marry?" I asked then he rolled his eyes. "You'll meet her this week,"he said the I frowned. I could ran away and never come back. "When?!" I said.

"Friday," he answered before standing up and exiting the room. He slammed the door shut, almost startling me. Now this is even more terrible than before. I knew that thing would get worse and worse:

I let out a deep sigh. My life is a mess. I know I'm popular and all but still whenever I'm alone I felt sad some how. Sometimes I hate the fame. I glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall near the family picture.

"Now I'm late," I muttered as I stood up. I went out of the room. I ran towards the front door when I was suddenly hugged by Emma. "I missed you brother , I never even have the chance to talk to you,"she said then I hugged back. She's really scared of dad.

" It's okay,"I said then I remembered what happened awhile ago. How can she ever be happy if I wasn't here and the fact that she's scared of dad? Questions flooding in my mind. I guess I cannot run away from my problems.

"Jack promise me that you'll always be there whenever dad gets mad,"she said then I saw sadness in her eyes. I hesitated for a second before saying, "I promise." I do wish that I get to keep that promise.

"Thanks, Jack!" she said before we heard dad call Emma's name. "Bye Emma," I said, not wanting to see the person that I despise. I was about to grab the doorknob when Dad appeared.

"Jack, you don't need to go to school today because your going to be transferred to RiverDell High to change your attitude,"he said then I laughed as if it was a joke. " I didn't do anything bad, right?" I said then he chuckled.

"Yes, you have,"he said with a serious expression on his face. Now, he's being serious again. "Well what is it?" I said in annoyance. lI heard you've been bulling someone that I know,"he said with a furious look on his face. What? Who? I'm not bullying anyone. I'm innocent.

"I didn't bullied anyone dad," I lied then he glared at me, not believing what I said. "Why should I call you dad anyway? Well since you never even treat me like a son since mom died. You still didn't forget her did you ? And you blame yourself," I said, changing the topic. If he treats me like nothing to him, why am I even trying?

"I BELIEVE THAT IT'S A GOOD DECISION THAT I'VE MADE!"he said before he punched me in the face. I froze in shock. It hurts but I'm used to it. It's always like this. My life is like this everytime he finds out something bad that I have done.

"I hate you! I wish mom never died. She would always forgive me if I have done something wrong," I said as I ran upstairs and into my room. I locked the door so that no one not even my dad can get in.

I looked at my window and saw friends having fun without me. Whatever. I don't care. They don't even need me. It's a good thing that I'll be transferring to RiverDell High in New York. That's good since I'll be leaving Burgess for good without my dad but how about Emma? Well, dad never hurt her once since she doesn't really look  like mom.

I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone. I texted Hiccup out of boredom. He's my secret friend since he's a nerd and I'm popular. We've known each other for eight years

Jack=⛄️
Hiccup=🐉

⛄️: Hey there Hic
🐉:I can't text right now. Where are you? Skipping class?
⛄️: I can't go to school. Dad told me.
🐉: I need to listen to Mr. David. I don't want miss any topics.
⛄️: Of course. Why am I even texting you since you don't care?
🐉: Would you stop texting me? Dude, I might fail the exams if you kept doing that.
⛄️: You're no fun, nerd.
🐉: I'm gonna ignore you now. If it's important then I'll listen.
⛄️: You're so obsessed with dragons, bro.

And with that he didn't reply. He's a nerd. Geez. Why do nerds have to do that?! He even has a crush on the best archer in this school, Merida Dunbroch. I used to call her 'Dumb rock'. Hahaha. Those wo are so funny when they are standing next to each other.
They're really awkward.

Then I texted Hic again to annoy the heck out of him.

⛄️: It's really really important, Hic. REALLY important.
🐉: Fine. Since our next teacher is sick.
⛄️: Aw...Do you miss the teacher or Merida?
🐉: Wait, what is the thing you want to talk about? You said it's important.
⛄️: Oh.My stupid dad said I'll gonna marry the heir of the Arendelle company because it will help our company. Sucks to be me.
🐉: is this a joke?
⛄️: Nope.  I'm serious
🐉: first time the Jack Frost is serious
⛄️: I need to know who is the girl I'm gonna marry. You know the heir of the Arendelle company?

🐉: you need ma help to find out who she is
⛄️: dad is gonna transfer me to a school in New York and I need that information tomorrow

🐉: fine
⛄️: You better find some information about her or you're dead

🐉:okay okay chill

I heard a knock on the door. I immediately stopped texting. "Who is it?" I said annoyed. I know it's my dad. He knocks as if I cannot hear him. "Jacks- ....I mean Jack. Tomorrow you're gonna meet the heir of the Arendelle company, the one you're gonna marry," he said then I heard his footsteps vanish afterwards. I guess, he's gone.