Chapter 11: I'm good but I can be bad

Rapunzel's Pov

Our History teacher was absent because of something.
I was just sitting down on my seat with Merida who is annoyed and jealous .

I'm happy that Marianne and MY EUGENE ARE NOT HERE BUT I DONT WNAT THEM TO DO ANYTHING .

OR EVEN SEE EACH OTHER .

I JUST WANT MY EUGENE HERE WITH ME.
I can still remember what happened yesterday . I may be good but I can also be bad .

I will make the stupid Marianne pay.

Revenge? Yes revenge .

Hahahaha *evil laugh*

She thinks she's popular because she stole my Eugene but I'm the most popular girl here in this school.

She doesn't know who she's messing with . I mean look at herself . She's like a vampire and her twin sister is a tomboy .

It's like she's dead already .

"Punzie ? " Merida said that made me snapped out of my thoughts .

She can be annoying sometimes.
" What is it? " I said a little annoyed .

She smirked while I raised an eyebrow at her.

" Wanna make them pay ? " She said as she smiled widely like a clown. Creepy .

I nodded .

" I have an idea how about we make them suffer like ..........how.........about we-" I was interrupted by a platinum blonde haired girl who angrily threw a book towards her seat and sat down .

Elsa? Hmmm ..I wonder why she's angry.
I looked at Merida who gave me a confused look.
I rolled my eyes .

I gestured Merida to comfort Elsa and talk to her .

" Huh? What are you saying?" She said as I mentally slapped my forehead and sighed .

" Comfort Elsa and talk to her ." I whispered then she shook her head.

" I thin she's angry and if I talked to her or annoyed her , she will kill me." Merida whispered softly .

Merida Scared?

This is weird.

" Psh....You're Merida , you're not afraid of anything ." I said and with that she glared at me like I did something horrible .

She slapped my head and gave me a peace sign .

Never mess with Merida .

I will remember that .

" Everyone has fears Punzie . " she said that made me laughed .

" Sorry , so talk to her now." I whispered and she was about to stand up but she just sat down again .

" Nope you should do it cause it's your idea. Now talk to her ." she yelled at me .loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone else in the room looked at us .

" Merida would you please keep quiet !" I whispered yelled then she put her hands up in surrender .

" Okay ." She said annoyed .

Finally

" Now go talk to-" she cut me off.

" No you should-" I cut her off this time.

" No you go.....there and talk to her or I'll ........" I stopped and thought for a moment .

" Or you'll what?" She said as she gave me a confused look .