Chapter 17: Suspicious

A/N:
You guys should know that I may not be able to update once a week but I will try my best to update. I just need time. Okay so I might not be able to update four times a month but I'll try to update as soon as possible. Cause I have school. Hope you guys understand.

______________________________________

No one is going to bring me down because I, myself doesn't agree with that. They want to bring me down because they're afraid. I'm brave and I'll always will be.~Merida

Don't judge a book by its cover. That's what she said. She can't just trust anyone especially if she just met him. I mean seriously who would ever fall in love for someone you just met and you didn't even know the real him. I don't agree to the fact that she easily trust that James. I mean he's so nice that makes me sick. He doesn't know what he's dealing with.~Jack

I never wanted thought Kristoff is so weird. I mean he's like a spy or something. Is he some kind of cop? He's hiding something and he's dreamy......I mean nevermind.~Anna

They don't know what my real plan is about. They will never know.~Hans

Merida's Pov

~Merida's Dream~

Everything is white suddenly I appeared in a unfamiliar room. Weird? Where am I?
I examined the room. It's a boy's room.
But-

I heard footsteps approaching the door. I'm dead. I hid on the closet hoping that no one would caught me.
The door opened. "I wonder where Astrid is." A familiar manly voice said. Astrid? Who's that?
"She must be hiding somewhere in my room." He said then I saw a shadow approaching the closet. Oh no

I gulped as he got closer. He was so close then-

~End of Merida's Dream~
(A/N: Any guess guys?)

"Merida! Wake up sleepyhead."I immediately opened my eyes and seeing Charlotte smling at me like an idiot.

"You're going to be late." She said while looking at me like I'm a doll. I groaned. .....Fine.

"Okay Okay." I said as I pushed her out of my room. Charlotte can be a little creepy...well she is creppy all the time.

I smiled and went back to bed. I pulled the covers over my head. I was just about to close my eyes when someone banged into my room without even knocking.

I heard a fake cough.

I stood up and looked at my mom who is giving me a uncertain look. What is it now?
I want to go to sleep.

"Merida,why are you still-" I cut her off.

"Mom! I'm now standing here facing you. Okay I'll get ready and I will be downstairs less than an hour." I said while pointing outside. She looked at me in disbelief. She crossed her arms against her chest and looked at me.

I fake smiled.

"Less than 30 minutes?" I said then she nodded and left. Phew I want to sleep...*sigh* but I have to get ready or else I'll be grounded again.

After 31 minutes I'm done. I went down and ate my breakfast and said goodbye.

I went in my car and drove to school. I arrived there late. I mentally slapped myself. Seriously I can sneak in there without them knowing. Hahahaha

I went out and tried not to get caught. I was now hiding against the wall near the restroom. There's some guards that are near my locker.

I bit my lip hesitating if I should get myself caught on purpose. I waited for a minute before they left. I quickly went to my locker and placed my thumb on the finger print scanner then it opened. I grabbed the stuff I need and left. I was outside of the classroom. Hopefully the teacher is kinda not there. I snuck in and the only seat that is available is beside the Hans Elsa and Jack told me about. I sat down and the door opened. Our teacher sat down and looked at us one by one.