Alive In The Afterlife (Sequel)

Author's Note:
I just.. This idea came into my head. So why not? This sequel will be shorter but this will be in the third person's point of view. This will be composed of 20 chapters.

It feels like I didn't give this book justice. Well, the epilogue is a happy ending so why would I continue the story?I don't know but this idea just popped into my mind. Hahaha.

Preview

Elsa clutched her granddaughter's hand as she laid down on the hospital bed. Her granddaughter, Frostine looked at her grandmother with a sad smile on her face. "Don't leave me, grandma. Don't say that." She said as Elsa forced a smile and squeezed her hand.

"I cannot escape death. The sooner we are able to accept it, the better you'll be able to move on." Elsa said to Frostine whose tears were falling down her cheeks. Emma, the mother of Frostine watched the their conversation. She can't help but join in the party.

"Mom? Don't say that." Emma said to Elsa who let out a laugh before saying, "I can't stay here forever. I don't want to keep Jack waiting. It has been five years." Emma shook her head at the thought of her deceased father. He's dead already so why do you keep talking as if he's alive?

Elsa stared at the white ceiling and sighed. "I'll be waiting for the time where Jack and I will meet again." She glanced at her daughter, Emma and said, "Take care of your other siblings. I don't think I can hold on anymore." Emma sobbed and yelled, "Why are you acting like this?! Are you giving up, mom?!"

Frostine stared at them and said, "Grandma?" Elsa's attention went towards Frostine who stopped crying. "If this is what makes you happy then...we will not stop you. Grandpa's death might be unexpected but I just wish that you will stay here longer." Frostine said.

Frostine hugged her and Emma joined in. Emma was still crying, not being able to accept her mother's fate. As the time passes, Elsa's life came into her end. At that moment her heart stopped beating. Elsa's vision was blinded with light and only light. This is where she enters the afterlife.