Epilogue

------------After College----------
Elsa's Pov
"Will you marry me?" Jack asked.
"Yes, I'll marry you" I said then he kissed me and spun me around. I laughed and glanced at the fireworks display. Rapunzel, Flynn, and the others cheered and congratulated us.

-------The Wedding-------
Third person's Pov

The moment when Elsa stepped into the chruch was mesmerized. She was nervous. She didn't want anything to go wrong. Jack looked at her as she walked down the aisle. As Anna watched, she can't help but tear up.
"I feel like I'm watching my OTP get married." She thought. Jack smiled when she was just a few steps away from him.

She smiled and looked at his blue eyes. He took her trembling hands and whispered." It's okay. Don't be nervous." Then he put her hand on his forearm as they walked together toward the altar. It made them think about all those crazy things that happened. They once hated each other but now look at them. They're getting married.

When it was time to say their vows, Jack was slightly nervous. What if he forgot the vow that he was suppose to say? He spent the whole night thinking about it.

"I, Jack Frost take you Elsa Delle, as my wife. Elsa, you are my everything. We once hated each other but look at us. Getting married. I love you, Elsa. I promise to be a faithful husband and support your dreams, and goals. No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you. If you fall, I will catch you. With this ring, I give you my heart. I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home. "

"Jack, today I take you as my husband, I promise to love you. Comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you,and cry with you. Grow old with you in mind and spirit and always be open and honest with you. And cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

Finally, it was time for him to kiss the bride. He lifted her veil and stared at her beauty. He would always love her no matter what. They couldn't belive that they were getting married. It was like a fairytale. All that matter is that they love each other.
He put his arms around her waist as he kissed her. They passionately kissed to seal their marriage vows. Their friends smiled and them and looked at them proud.

You can't have this kind of happiness if you don't open up and move on from the past. Everybody can change. It doesn't matter who or what that person is in the past, what matters is that person will truly love you for real. Even if something went wrong, that person you love will always be there for you. Life is like a river. You just have to go with the flow.