Chapter 12: The Mystery Caller

Anna's Pov

I still can't forget about you know .............Lexi.

She's so cute.

I know she has brown hair but if Jack didn't dyed his hair they would look like a father and daughter . just saying.

Why does he have to dye his hair anyway?

If only Jack would dye his hair brown.
Hehehe
I ship Jelsa for life.

and I forgot that there will be a field trip this week.

Wait who will take care of Lexi?
If they're is a field trip.

Umm ......maybe I could hire a babysitter?
But I can't trust anyone.

"Anna, You slept late did you? " Elsa said as she raised an eyebrow while she is eating her breakfast. I laughed. I looked at my breakfast and ate it.

Where's Lexi?

" Where's Jack? I thought you two need to go to school early." I said then she looked at me.

" Umm........he's still sleeping. If he wanted to be late fine then." she said then she continued eating her food.

After a few minutes Jack came down.

"Great you're here." Elsa said as she rolled her eyes and looked away.

" Whatever Snow Owl." Jack said then looked away as he sat down in the opposite the direction of Elsa's seat.

"What's Wrong with everybody?" I said as I looked at the two glaring at each other.

" You wanna know?" Jack said then I nodded.

What's wrong with other these two?
I hope Lexi's still asleep.

" Your sister here woke me up in the middle of the night because-" Elsa quickly cut him off.

" Jack kept calling me and texting me on the phone and he kept annoying me." Elsa said as she point her finger to Jack.

" What? I didn't do any of that. You were the one who kept doing that! " Jack said as he stood up glaring at Elsa who is glaring at him.

" Liar! " Elsa said that made Jack tell some things that made Elsa angry.

" You're such a nerd-" he was cut off when Elsa threw a vase at his direction.

" Stop it!" He said.

" Don't you dare say it! " Elsa said as she grabbed a glass of water.

Glass of water?

Then she spilled the water on Jack.

"Blah Blah Blah Blah!!!!! You're so annoying!" Jack said as he covered his ears while walking away from Elsa.

" Don't talk to me then!" Elsa said then she left the dining room.

"Can you two just stop?!" I said.

" No!" I heard Elsa yell.

" Yeah No!" Jack said as he sat down again.

" Please! For my birthday! Please!" I said that made Elsa came back and looked at me.

" What?"

" Please Jelsa! Please because .......ummm...please!" I said as I have them puppy eyes.

" Ugh!!! Fine but we still hate each other" they said in unison that made them angry at each other.

Then something came into my mind.
I gasped.