Chapter 5 : part 2

EDITED
A/N:
Some of the parts from Chapter 5 have been deleted or it suddenly disappeared so I'm rewrote it.

I looked at every person that was near me but there's a lot of people here. I saw a man wearing black reading a newspaper. I can't see his face because he was wearing sunglasses. Maybe that's him. The unknown number who had been texting weird things. Before I can even reply, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Elsa.

"Jack??Wanna join me? I'm going to the ice cream shop," Elsa said with a smile on her face. I nodded and said, "Sure." I quickly glanced at the man wearing black who started to walk away. Who is he? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Receiving calls or texts from unknown numbers isn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Let's go," Elsa said then she grabbed my hand and we ran until we got to our destination. We entered the ice cream shop and fortunately, there was just a few people inside. Hopefully I might forget the unknown number for a while.

" What are you ordering, Jack?" Elsa questioned me while glancing up at the menu that lists all of the flavors and sizes. "Chocolate," I answered and she said the same thing too. We sat at an empty table near the counter as we waited for our ice cream. Questions flooded my mind.

Who is that unknown number? Okay, maybe I should not think about it. What did he or she mean that he or she will steal something or someone to me? If it's just a thing then what is it? Money? It's not really important. What if it's a someone?

Maybe my parent? No, why would he or she steal my parent that ridiculous. Emma? Um. I don't think so. Who could it be? Um......Elsa? Maybe.

"Is something wrong Jack?" Elsa snapped me out from my thoughts. I shook my head and said, "Nothing. I just....Never mind."

---after finishing our ice creams---

I looked at Elsa and laughed because there was  chocolate on her nose. Well more like ice cream. "Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face? " she said while raising an eyebrow at me. I nodded as I laughed. "Where?"

"Here," I said and I went closer to her and kissed her nose. "There's no more chocolate," I said then she started to blush. "Why did you do that?" she said as she laughed along with me.

"Jack Frost nipping on your nose," shesaid that made her blush even more. She sighed then smiled.
"Jack, it's getting latez I think we should go back now. Anna might be worried," she said then she smiled at me. Its wasn't fake. It was genuine one.

"Yeah," I said then we went out of the ice cream shop and we started walking because the Sunny Ridge-Highfield, the subdivision were we are going to live is near from here. "So...Why are you ignoring me lately? And now you're not?" I said, looking at her and waiting for her reply.

She sighed and said, "I just felt. I feel like I'm alone. Anna...and you are so childish while I'm boring.  Anna is so social while I'm an outcast since our parents died. Before they died, I was....I had so many friends and admirers. I have been always way more sociable than Anna but then it all changed, " she said then I lifted her chin and wiped her tears with my thumb.

"It's okay. The past is in the past," I said that made her smile. She laughed. "W-What?" I stammered. "Years ago...I composed a song about letting it go and when you said the past is in the past-" She wasn't able to continue what's she's going to say because I hugged her and she hugged back. We pulled away when someone cheered. We turned around and saw Rapunzel and her friends. I guess.

"OMG. OMG. Glad I took a picture of that hugging. Imma gonna post it and tell everyone that no one will break their relationship forever," she said before we can even protest she ran. Same with her friends.