Chapter 2 : Meeting the guy I have to marry

EDITED
Elsa's Pov

I woke up early so that I have time to ready myself for the big moment where I'll be meeting with the guy I have to marry. It sucks. Well, it might really be shocking if I'm really a real nerd but I'm not.

I'm sure that he didn't know who is the heir of our company is. If he finds out, he will be shocked or maybe confused because he knows I'm a nerd but when he sees the real me, he's in a bug surprise.
Let's just see what his reaction will be when I say that I'm not really a nerd and just a fake nerd that hates nerdy stuff.

From all he's done to me this is what I get. Why is life so cruel? Maybe life isn't cruel. It is just the fact that sometimes people make mistakes.

I sighed as I was taking a quick shower. After that, I wore the dress that my step aunt and I argued about. I never wanted a pink dress and I want blue but she wasn't having it. It's lucky that she bought me a blue dress instead of the pink one. I think it's mint or light blue- whatever but it's okay than that pink dress. That pink dress that I'm talking about is so revealing and it's pink.

How about I change my hairstyle instead of a braid? Yeah, I'll definitely change it. I'll let my hair down like Rapunzel does. And now I'm done. I stared at the mirror, looking at my reflection. I smiled in satisfaction.

"I should let my hair down more often," I muttered then someone knocked on the door. I went towards the door and opened it. It was Anna.

"Anna?" I said then she hugged me. Well, I thought it was my step aunt. At least it wasn't my step aunt. She's so annoying.

"Oh, Elsa. Our step aunt is really scary. I haven't been talking to you or even seeing you since our parents died. I'm so sorry for hiding and not-" I cut her off. "It's my fault too. I shouldn't shut you out. None of this would happened if I didn't shut you out. I was just so scared that I might lose you too."

Then we broke the hug. "So....Why are you dressed like that? What's the occasion?"she said as she raised her eyebrow while looking at my dress. I explained to her of what happened yesterday about the arrange marriage thing and how our step aunt treated me.

"That's awful,"she said then her stomach rumbled in hunger. I laughed and said, "You must be hungry? Right?" She grabbed my hand.

"Wait-I'm wearing heels. I can't just run around," I said then she laughed and we just walked until we reached the dining room. "Oh, you're already dressed. Good. They're on their way here. And Anna dress up too. You're gonna meet your future brother-in-law ," our step aunt said then she ordered the maids to prefer breakfast for us and also some food for our guests.

"Okay aunt,"Anna said with a smile. "Elsa help me find an outfit," she said. I nodded. We went to her room and there were a lot of dresses to choose from.

"Oh how about this one,"I said as I grabbed the red and green striped dress. "Too Christmasy," she said then I giggled. This is going to take a long time. "This one?"I said as I grabbed her favorite party dress.

"Nope. I always wear that. I want something new," she said then she spotted something. "How about this Elsa? This looks cute,"she said holding a green screen classic dress. I nodded my head in agreement. "Perfect, Anna,"I said then we laughed.

"Anna?! Elsa?!Hurry up!"our step aunt shouted in panic. I glanced at Anna and said, "Let's go." We went downstairs to see Aunt Agnetha standing impatiently. A scowl on her face as she tapped her foot.

"Finally! The two of you are here. They're coming,"she said before a the doorbell rang. The guard opened the door and the Frost family are already here. I saw Jack Frost smiling at me . Really? He didn't even recognized me. What on earth are you? Are you blind?