Chapter 5 : New Life

EDITED
Anna's Pov

I woke up and noticed that I'm still in the plane. I touched my hair and felt that it was a mess. I laughed quietly of how messy my hair was. I fixed my hair and looked at the back and saw Elsa and Jack cuddling. Aw. Cute.

I unlocked my phone and took a picture of them several times while laughing quietly. I'm gonna semd these pictures to my friends and Emma. "Attention passengers. We are now landing New York."

I looked the two who are still sleeping. "Pst...! Guys were in New York!" I tried to wake them up. I pinched Elsa's arm and she woke up with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Anna!" she said. "What? I can't wake you upz Can you please wake up Jack?" I said then she nodded and have a you'll-pay-for-this look. "Jack? Jack? wake up," she said as she shook Jack.

"Kiss him sista so he can wake up, " I teased then she glared at me as I continued laughing. "Whatever," she said then she kissed Jack's cheek quickly then looked away. Finally, Jack woke up.

"Did someone kissed me while I'm asleep?" he said as he looked at the two of us. I whistled then I pointed Elsa. "Did you-" Elsa cut him off.

"N-No. No. It was Anna's idea. Not mine. Blame her, not me," Elsa said nervously and she kept avoiding Jack's glances towards her. "So you did-" I cut him off.

"Yes that's right. She did and I didn't said anything. I was just joking but she did it anyway," I said then Elsa mouthed 'You'll pay for this'.

"Sorry Elsa. It was just a joke but you did take it to seriously," I said then Jack smiled and looked at Elsa who ignored me and looked away from him. "Ugh. Whatever," she mumbled then she crossed her arms and looked at me with no emotion.

"Elsa, I'm sorry," I said but still she just ignored me. I shouldn't have done that. "You know Jack? Do you have a virus? Because I wasn't like this before you came? Now I kept fooling around, " I said then he gave me confused look like I was crazy or something.

"Your fault, not mine, " he said then he tapped Elsa's shoulder and she ignored Jack.

---at airport ---

"Jelsa, I'm just going to the baggage claim area to get our stuff. Okay?" I said but still Elsa ignored me like I wasn't here. "Okay, we'll be here waiting for you, " Jack said as he touched Elsa's shoulder but Elsa just moved away like she didn't felt anything. Jack sighed and looked down.

Jack's Pov

Why is she ignoring Anna and especially me? She might think Anna and I are childish. Um. How do I start a conversation with her? "Um. Elsa? So..what's your number?" I said nervously.

She just ignored me and took selfies of herself. Now, she's annoying. I mean not that annoying but you know weird today. "Elsa, stop ignoring me," I said annoyed the fact that I felt like I'm talking to the air. Why is it so hard to talk to her?

"Elsa, what's wrong with you? You're ignoring us, " I said as Anna came with our stuff. "So let's take a taxi. I know the address of our new home, " Anna said cheerfully as she looked at Elsa who simply ignored her.

"Anna, why isn't she talking to me? " I whispered to Anna then she sighed and said, " She just needs space I guess."

--in the taxi---

"Take us to Sunny Ridge-Highfield," Anna said happily then she sat down. Elsa just sat down next to me reads a story on Wattpad while I watched her reading. "Jack, she's not going to talk to us, " Anna said then I gave her a confused look.