Chapter 2: The Day With Garroth

So I hope you enjoyed the first part. You made it to the second. Its actually midnight for me. I'm not tired at all though. Enjoy this part!

In the morning you woke up and stretched. Stella came in the room like normal and helped you pick out your F/C tank top and some shorts. Stella fixed your hair into a ponytail and put a bow in your hair too. You walked out and saw the boys sitting on the couch watching the movie you were watching last night. You walked down the stairs and behind the couch and you placed you hands on Laurance's and Garroth's shoulder gently so they wouldn't feel.

You then squeezed their shoulders and they turned to you. You smiled cheerfully and laughed.

" Hehe you should've seen the looks on your faces!"

" Y/N! You scared me half to death!" Said Garroth

Laurance kept laughing and didn't say anything. You went to the kitchen where Henry was making breakfast.

" Pancakes before you ask." He said

" Oh well, did you make them with chocolate chips?" You asked

" I made them with love Y/N" He said while laughing

" That didn't answer my question though." You said again trying to look at them.

" I did Y/N, I made them with extra chocolate chips this time though." He said.

Stella then came over to you and told you the boys would like to talk to you. You nodded and went over to see what they wanted. They probably just wanted to thank you for letting them stay. You made it to the living room area and sat down on the couch.

" You wanted me?" You asked

" Thank you so much Y/N, we really mean it. You didn't have to do this for us." said Laurance

" Well you guys were actually number 100 anyways. I normally let the number 100 people come to my house to hang out. But, they're mostly little girls. You guys were men and I was kind of curious what would happen if I let you guys over.." You said

" We were number 100? I guess we're lucky!" Said Dante

" Yeah I guess you guys are. You can come over whenever you like okay? I enjoy having you over actually. All the girls were brats." You say while laughing

" You can bet I'll be over again ba-"

" Don't say it lover boy."

" I'll save it for another time." Said Travis

" You better hope you won't." You said while looking at him

" You better bet I will." He said.

You smacked your head and the guys laughed. You ended up pepper spraying Travis again for getting too close. You guys had breakfast and you had to keep on pushing the bangs out of your right eye. You were trying to keep it on the Left. That was the only side you were worrying about.

" Why don't you get those cut?" Asked Laurance

" Well I uh-" You were interrupted by Travis

" What's wrong with your left eye is the question! Look they're two OW!"

Dante had to shut him up before he said anything else.

" It looks nice." Said Garroth

You look down trying to keep the tears back " Thanks."

" Are you okay?" Asked Laurance

" Yeah I'm fine." At that second one tear went down you cheek. At that second you also wanted to die.

" It's totally cool if you don't want to talk about it." Said Garroth trying to make you feel better.

" No I'll tell you I guess." Then another tear went down your cheek

" So my parents didn't always get along... One night I heard them fighting. I always hated the sound of it. I went down stairs to stop the fight. I stood in front of my mom and yelled at my father to stop. My mother tried to move me but, she was too late. My father smacked me. Right across my face into my eye. He had sharp nails so it cut my eye. My mother brought me to the emergency room, but they couldn't do anything. I grew up with this eye. It still has the scar to this day."

You were practically sobbing by the time you were done. Garroth came over and hugged you. He tried to comfort you but, it didn't work. You eventually stopped crying and said that their time was up but welcome back anytime. Travis winked at you again and you pepper sprayed him. When Henry shut the door Stella actually came to talk to you.

" He's a real creep." She said while laughing

" Yeah tell me about it. I pepper sprayed him like 10 times already!"

" He was actually hitting on me." She said while giggling

" Oh wow he'd stoop that low?"

" Looks like it. Keep you eye out and have plenty of pepper spray around!" She said while walking away

" I think I might need another can then!"

You both laughed and you went to your room and started to practice you next song. It was Come And Get It by Selena Gomez. You started to sing and found out that Garroth actually didn't leave. Garroth came up behind you and tried to scare you. You were quick to the pepper spray but, you used it all on Travis.

" Wow, nice reflexes."

" Thanks... Wait how did you get in?"

" Henry let me in."

" I guess he likes you."

He started to blush " Well after last night."

" What happened last night?"

" Don't worry about it."

" Okay?"

" No seriously don't worry about it."

" Okay I won't."

" So what are you singing?"

" Come and get it by Selena Gomez.... I'm excited for this one!"

" Oh are you now?" He said and knocked you onto the bed.

" Oh are you going to be like lover boy?" You said with a giggle

" I'm going to be better than lover boy..."

After kissing you like a million times, you both got up. Garroth was blushing and so were you.

" Wow, you aren't so shy after all..." You said while giggling

" Shy? Who said I was shy?" He said while blushing

" You can't hide it Garroth. Its too obvious."

" It is huh?"

" Yeah." You smiled

The rest of the say went by and you were watching another movie with Garroth. You found it hard to keep your eyes open and you fell asleep again cuddling next to Garroth. Henry came by and offered to take you to your room but, Garroth said he'd do it and stay in the same room with you.

Garroth went to your room and lied you on the bed. Stella came in and shooed him out of the room so she could change you. After that she let Garroth in and said she lied clothes out for him on the bed. Garroth nodded and put on the pj's. ( Which were really bottoms. Stella wanted to spice things up) Garroth tucked you in and kissed you cheek. He was in pj bottoms and no shirt.

Eventually in the middle of the night you went over and rested your head on his chest. Garroth put his arm around you. Smiling he knew he had you forever...

That ending tho.... Hope you liked this part... The Garroth x Reader is killing me! I don't even go for Garmau in MCD! Ending like this I hoped you enjoyed... I'm getting more comfortable with the Lemon thinking. Until next time ~ Quinn