Chapter 13: The Girl Returns

Okay, Zoila I've changed her again. Sorry but, it kind of fit the story in a way...... Yeah, so Enjoy?

Your pacing again. For the 40th time this week. Stella, Travis and Henry went out searching with everyone else. You were to stay home just in case he wandered in.

Just in case he needed your help.

You breathe in and breathe out.

Staying calm is hard.

Very hard.

You walk over to the tv and lean over the couch to grab the remote. When you finally grab it, you immediately turn it to the news.

Who would do such a thing to you.

Who hated you oh so dearly and would want to take Garroth from you? You knew no one who would want Garroth. What was going on?! You needed Garroth here.

Garroth was your everything. He probably wouldn't want you stressing over him right now but, you couldn't help it. He's missing and no one has a trace of him.

Not even Laurance, Dante and Vylad. They asked every person that worked at the places they went to.

No trace.

Did he leave you? Does he not love you?

If this is a joke then this is cruel and...... you can't handle it.

You continue to pace. Looking down at your pregnant belly, you can only think what Garroth would do.

He would obsess over the baby. Talk to it, rub your belly, be a gentleman even more than he is.

You miss him.

For the first time he's been missing, you start crying. The tears slowly going down you cheeks. The more you think about him, the more tears come out.

You wipe them away. Garroth would tell you to calm down and be careful.

You sit down on the couch and stare at the tv.

A sudden knock at the door makes you turn to it and walk over.

When you open the door, your met with a Stella, Travis and Henry.

They all look gloomy.

" Y-you haven't found anything have you?" You ask. The tears threaten to spill again.

" No, we're sorry Y/N." Travis says.

You look at the clock and frown. They could probably search for another two hours. But, you don't want to tire them out anymore than they are now. You want then to go searching again tomorrow.

" Your searching tomorrow right?" You ask looking at them.

" We think, the police should handle this Y/N." Stella says.

No, it'll take them forever if you let them do this.

" Okay, in the last years that I've been dating him, have I made any enemies?" You say.

You look at them and they shake their heads.

" Maybe some guys? You know, the guys who like hot girls that sing and are famous and stuff." Travis says.

" I've never met any people besides your group." You say.

Travis raises a brow and Stella nods.

" Its true." She says.

" Any girls? Who likes Garroth?" You ask.

" What about that one girl?" Travis says. Its muffled by a waffle that Henry made.

" What girl?" You ask.

" Oh yeah, that girl, she went bat shit crazy over him." Stella says.

" What girl?!" You yell.

They both turn to you " Misaki."

Heh okay, hope you enjoyed and have a great say and until next time ~ Quinn