Sick Garroth x Reader

Eh heh, so uhm, this is part 2 of  Garroth x Sick Reader... Enjoy!

S-S-S-SWEARING AHEAD

You spoke too soon. You spoke, waaaayyy too soon.

When you wake up, you heard a groaning beside you.

One of your eyes peek open and you look over at Garroth. And he doesn't look so well.

" Gar? Are you okay?" You ask, sitting up.

He groans and pushes his face into the pillow.

" Aaawww, did someone get sick?" You ask, shuffling over to him.

" Shut up." He groans.

You push yourself up, opening the bedroom door and shutting it when you walk out.

You walk out to the kitchen, Laurance looking over at you when you do.

" You feeling better?" He asks.

" Yup, I'm taking care of Garroth though." You say, slightly giggling to yourself.

" He got sick?" He asks.

" Yup." You say, grabbing out a pot and some soup.

Laurance starts laughing and you get the soup ready, walking over to the bathroom and grabbing the medicine.

You walk back into the bedroom and he still has his face in the pillow.

You pour the medicine into the cup, and walk over to Garroth.

" Babe." You say, shaking him a bit.

" Whaaattt." He groans.

" You need to take the medicine." You say.

" Fuck that." He says.

" Yeah, your funny. Get up."

" No."

" Garroth, seriously." You say.

" No, leave me alone."

Now, your conflicted, should you do what he did to you? Or leave it?

You set the cup on your bedside table and lay on Garroth's back.

" Get off." He groans.

" Take your medicine." You whisper in his ear.

You place your chin on his shoulder, leaning your head against his.

" Its gross." He whines.

" Then why did you do it to me?"

" Because I worry about you." He says.

" And I worry about you too, now you better take it."

" No."

You hug him from behind and close your eyes " Then we'll be here for a while."

" Noo." He whines.

" Then take the medicine."

" No."

" Your like a little kid. Gar, please?"

" No." He says.

" Then I'm leaving." You say.

You push yourself up, grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom and change.

" Don't burn it!" You hear Laurance yell.

You walk out, get Garroth a bowl and walk back into the room, and set it on his beside table along with the medicine and a water bottle.

" Your on your own." You say and walk out of the bedroom and into the living room.

" (Y/n)!" You hear your name called.

Rolling your eyes, you walk back into the room and see the medicine was taken.

" See, wasn't so hard was it?" You ask.

He motions you over.

You sit down and he spits all of it all over you.

" GARROTH RO'MEAVE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" You yell, wiping it off your face and grabbing the cup.

" Payback." He smiles.

" Yeah well, I'm definitely leaving now. I was joking at first, now I'm gonna go over to Aarons and binge watch an anime with him."

" (Y/n), no!" He whines.

" Yup, goodbye." You say, throwing the cup at him and nailing him in the head.

You walk back into the bathroom, wash your face and tiny spots where the medicine got.

God dammit, my shoes are in the room.

Groaning, you walk back inside the room, and Garroth looks over at you.

" I'm not staying, I need my shoes."

" (Y/n)! I took care of you." He whines.

" Yeah, by forcing the medicine in my mouth kissing style." You say, grabbing the shoes.

" Yeah!"

" You weren't here the entire time though, so it doesn't count. If anything, I'm taking care of you."

" No you aren't." He says.

" I got you soup. Medicine, and are you ready for this? A water bottle to stay hydrated, so technically I'm being better than you are."

He frowns and you see sadness wash over his eyes.

He then does the puppy eyes and you groan " Garroth no! Don't!"

" Please?" He wimpers.

" Garroth." You whine.

" Please?"

" Garrooootthhhhh." You whine.

" Please?"

Sighing, you drop the shoes and lay on the bed.

" Yay~!"

" I hate you."

" Aawwww."

He pulls you towards him, hugging you.

" Your like a furnace." You say.

" Yeah." He says.

You roll your eyes " Your food is gonna get cold."

" I'm not hungry."

" Fine."

You eventually fall asleep from the warmth and wake up in the middle of the night. When you look up, Garroth looks so peaceful.

Somehow, you get out of his grasp, sitting up and peering over into his bowl, which he did eat the soup, and the medicine is on the bedside table.

Smiling, you know you've won.

Okay~! So, I'm pretty sure I said this already but, I saw Suicide Squad last week and I loved it! And so, if your going to watch it, stay for the end credit cause there's a scene and the song "Sucker for pain" is there. And I loved the song! So yesterday, I asked my Aunt to buy it for me on ITunes and she did. That is why I love her so much. Also, I may or may not be addicted to it...

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day, and until next time ~ Quinn