Garroth x Reader

I forgot to do this a while ago

But I was playing bedwars and someone actually said they liked my books

And I was like "mmk, I'll shout you out"

I'm so mean sometimes

So yee

Shoutout to browtf

Yes, I remembered their username XD ITS NOT WEIRD

Anyways, Enjoy!!

You watched as he moved swiftly, your eyes watching his every move. How to react and counter the attacks.

You always kept this in your mind, but you never knew you'd actually have to use the fighting technique.

When he stops fighting, he wipes the sweat from his forehead and looks around. He then leaves, you stand there for a little while.

You wanted to become a guard now. The thought of protecting the village was a desire for you now.

You'd always wanted to become one, you just never had the nerve to go up and actually get suited up for it. Now was the time.

Now you'd stop living as a citizen and start living as a guard.

(It's like night time down below)

Aphmau had agreed immediately, saying this would be a good shot for you. The other guys were happy to have a girl working with them. It gave them someone to tease (playfully) and talk to. Other than the other two idiots.

You sigh, it was another heavy day, you'd taken Laurance's shifts so he could take a break. He took the break after much reluctance. He didn't want so much stress on your shoulders, but you insisted. How else would you learn?

That's when you saw the guard, and no hesitation went through you as you flew down from the wall, landing in front of the guard and countering him with a powerful blow. He flies back.

You hear the sword behind you, so you turn and switch hands, fighting the guard that way.

The guard grunts and you hear the other one behind you. You turn your body so you can see both of them at once, switching back to your good hand, you get the first guard down with on powerful blow to the stomach.

You pick up his sword, double dueling the other guard as he countered all of your attacks, how could he fight so well?

" (Y/n)!" You hear your name called by Garroth.

It was his turn to watch, he jumps down and helps you fight the guard, for some reason, you couldn't get him down, even with Garroth it was hard.

But he went down, which left you looking at Garroth with wide eyes, gasping for air.

" Holy Irene was that a workout." You say.

" Yea, well, we should get inside the walls, I have a feeling that's not all of them."

" Have any idea what village they came from?" You ask.

" Not a clue." He says.

You sigh and nod, looking over the wall and at the bodies.

That's when he comes up behind you and hugs you from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder.

Your heart, was about to jump out of your chest, yes you had liked him. Yes the crush just got 10x worse. Yes he might regret this later on but for now, you've got him.

Hopefully.

" I'm glad you're okay." He says.

" Mmhm." You hum, your cheeks hot.

You stare at the tree in front of you and he doesn't move or say anything. He just stays the way you are, and you actually enjoy the silence. It's nice sometimes.

Sometimes you don't need screaming children everywhere.

" I like you, (Y/n)." He says quietly.

You gulp, nodding " I like you too Garroth."

He hums in response and lets you go, the warmth immediately left your body, leaving you cold.

You turn around to see Garroth standing over you, he leans down and presses his lips to yours.

You were shocked, Garroth Ro'Meave had a crush on you.

Well, you did just admit it a second ago..

You respond, and when he pulls away, you smile at him, and he smiles at you.

" Eewwww." Laurance says.

" Suck it up. You're only doing that because you're single and lonely." You say, hugging Garroth.

He sticks his tongue out at you and Garroth laughs.

Ewwwww

This one sucked

But don't they all XD

Anyways, I'm sorry this was updated so late, I WAS going to update it tomorrow and finish it but

Idk I can't go to bed any time before 11 pm cause my brain will just wake me up and shit

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn