Garroth x Reader ~ Halloween

Lol guys, have you heard of the clown shit? Yeah, well I live in Arizona, which I'm also close to Phoenix. So this is fantabulous, but just about my whole family tags along when we go trick or treating. Also, don't judge that I still do it, it's free candy, that's the only real reason on why I still do it. Anyways, I'm going as the creepypasta character Eyeless Jack, cause I can. Now, enjoy. Deh. Story. Lol, Enjoy!

SWEAR WARNING AHEAD

(Takes place in my street)

" Are you kidding me?" You whine.

" I didn't mean to!" Travis says again.

" That's bull! You did this on purpose so I have to wear this piece of shit!" You yell.

He laughs " You win, your right."

You clench your teeth together, just so you don't start to say things you'll regret later.

" It's not that bad." Garroth's says looking over your shoulder.

You look over at him and his face is a bright red.

" You better be blushing cause if your holding back your laughter, believe me, I will not hesitate to -"

" He's blushing, calm down." Laurance says.

" I will choke you." You threaten.

He laughs and you start walking towards him, your hands out stretched.

" Get over here Laurance!"

He disappears into his room and you grab the stupid outfit that Travis REALLY wants you to wear.

" I'm not wearing it." You mutter walking away.

You open the front door, walking out.

You walk across the street, knocking on the door. Aphmau answers a bit after that and you hold up your "kid appropriate" outfit.

" Travis ripped the last one." You say.

" Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau yells.

She moves aside so you can walk inside.

" Thanks Aph." You say.

" No problem." She says.

" Kawaii~Chan was called and she wants to know what happened." Kawaii~Chan says.

" Travis ripped my main Halloween costume and now I have to go in this." You say, holding it up.

" Kawaii~Chan wants to know if you can put it on first." She says.

" For measurements?" You ask.

She nods and you sigh.

He bought you the most skimpiest outfit in the Halloween store. And he's not even your boyfriend.

You put on the outfit, it's tight, but you expected that.

When you walk out of the bathroom, Aaron is standing there and he breaks off mid sentence with an 'uhhhh'.

" Look away!" You shriek.

" It doesn't look bad." He says.

" Your girlfriend is literally right there." You say.

" No, he's telling the truth. It doesn't look terrible." Aph says.

" I'm just afraid it shows too much." You say.

" Aphmau, Garroth just called me and - woah." Katelyn says.

" What?" You ask.

" You actually look good." Katelyn says.

" (Y/n)~Chan, Kawaii~Chan has your new- (Y/n)~Chan's outfit looks perfect!" Kawaii~Chan says.

You walk back into the bathroom to look at yourself, for once, cause you were too scared to even look at what you were wearing. It turned out good, it was tight, wasn't too bad.

" Katelyn," You ask " Do you wanna wear this instead?"

" You don't like it?" She asks.

" Travis bought it for me and I don't really wanna wear something he got for me." You say.

" Actually, Garroth bought it, I was there." Aaron says.

" So he made it this tight on purpose?" You ask.

Aaron nods and you sigh.

" I guess this'll work." You say.

You change out of the costume, going back into what you were wearing before and you walk out of the bathroom.

Pulling out your phone, you dial Garroth's number, too lazy to actually get him and he answers.

" Hello? (Y/n)?" He says.

" Come over to Aph's." You say.

" Sure." He says.

You hang up and when he walks into the house, you have your arms crossed and your eyes narrowed into slits.

" You little shit." You say.

" Wha -" He starts.

" You should've just told me you bought the costume and I wouldn't be so skeptical about it!" You say.

" O-oh... that..." He says.

" What do you mean 'oh that'? Garroth, I would've warn the costume." You say.

" Y-you would've?" He asks.

" Yes! Now since you don't have a costume, here." You throw him a bag " Have fun with that."

He puts it on and comes out with a dinosaur costume on.

" Now your cute." You say.

He blushes and looks away.

" Lets get the night on!" You say happily.

You went trick or treating with your friends, the ones you've trusted and known for a while, it was a great night. Your happy you didn't stay inside all because a stupid costume.

IM SORRY THAT ENDING IS SHIT BUT TODAY IS HALLOWEEN AND I GOTTA MAKE SURE FUCKIN ZANE X READER GETS A STRY TOO OH AND BTW I THINK ILL MAKE THE LAST 13 CHAPTERS FOR 100 WILL BE AN ACTUAL STORY, LIKE WHAT WE DID IN THE FIRST 15 CHAPTERS. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND HAVE A GREAT DAY AND UNTIL NEXT TIME ~ QUINN

Oh and ps, Happy Halloween guys, I mean it, stay safe!