A Garroth x Reader In General

Okay, this takes place in the actual series. It also takes place in season 1 because I'm not caught up in season 2 and sadly, I find it boring for some reason :( . Anyways, do I have to encourage you to place your requests. JUST DO IT! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS! Okay, now go put something otherwise I did that for nothing XD. Enjoy! @bob_the_unicorn1218 we need to talk XD.

" Garroth~" You say as you walk around Phoenix Drop.

He said he'd spend time with you but, he disappeared for some reason.

You walk over to Kiki's barn and hum a song.

Just a lullaby your mother use to sing to you before she got killed in Falconclaw.

-~* Flash Back *~-

You tried to defend the lord as much as possible. You were almost about to walk inside the wall after all. Your father however, was inside the wall and died inside with your mother and sister.

You saw the lord, Aaron, holding the amulet and Zane standing there laughing.

You froze and didn't know what to do so you stayed hidden in the tree area. You didn't cry. You didn't know how to respond.

You didn't know whether or not to be sad or mad.

Who you should blame.

Any of that.

It was out the window.

You stood there with your hands over your mouth watching the lord fall to his knees and weep for his lost son and wife.

You felt sorry for him. Not for anyone else but him.

When you walked up. You did it slowly. The lord knew you pretty well because you would babysit Jacob all the time.

He looked up with tears in his eyes. When he saw you however, it made it worse.

" I-I'm s-sorry." He says.

You don't say anything and walk over to your mother. You tilt your head a bit and see what she was trying to do. She was reaching over your sister.

Then a tear falls.

She was helping your sister with her jacket.

You cover your mouth and turn away and walk.

Never wanting to remember or see anymore of that.

-~* Flash Back Over *~-

When you walk into Kiki's barn, you hear the sounds of animals.

" Kiki?!" You yell.

You then see her lean over the railing and look down at you " Yes Y/N?" She asks.

" Have you seen Garroth?" You ask.

" No, sorry." She smiles.

" Its fine, bye!" You say.

" Bye!"

When you walk out of the barn, you start towards the plaza. Continuing the hum of the lullaby.

When you walk to the plaza, you just see Donna and Logan standing together and Brenden running around the plaza.

You guess its because he wants to look good.

You roll your eyes.

" Have any of you seen Garroth?" You ask.