Chapter Eight ~ Worthy

Guys, I'm writing this during the break, the reason why I took a break is because stuff has been going on and I don't want to tear everything I have going on, down with this book. It's nothing seriously serious, more just of, I need to think about it. Like I said, it was only a two week break. I can't keep away from you guys!

To you, it'd been forever, you'd waited what? Eighteen years? He was completely wiped off the face of the world.

Was it even worth it anymore? Was he worthy of being with you?

What if he came back and didn't love you anymore? That couldn't be possible could it?

It could be possible because it's... it's him, he makes his own decisions when he knows it's best.

But is it?

If he leaves you... would you break? Would you stay strong and grow from this? Succeed better than he ever could?

You tap your fingers against the table gently, still thinking.

He would leave you. If he found someone better, or if he believed he was no longer good for you, he'd leave.

But would he do that right after he came back? That's the question.

" (Y/n)." Mitch says.

You turn to Mitch " Yea?"

" I have a feeling. We need to get back to Phoenix Drop." He says.

" No." You say.

" Why?" He asks.

" We need to wait for it to be dark if we do it. And... I don't want to go back yet." You say.

" Okay." He says.

You nod, getting up from the table and walking up to the window.

Not a lot of guards are scattered around. You killed off a lot of them the last time you were out there.

You don't want to go back out there. You don't ever want to go back to Phoenix Drop, there's this feeling tearing in your gut.

It's not good, you get this when something bad is going to happen. This feeling happens all too often now.

You rub your temples as you start to get a pounding headache.

You thought it would go away quickly, as you get them one second and then the next they're gone.

But it gets worse, gradually and it seemed like it didn't plan on stopping.

Then it's a sharp pain through your head, you gasp and slap your hand on the area.

" Mitch." You gasp.

" Yes?" He asks.

The pain is blasted through your head again.

" Ch-check the perimeter. Look out the window for anyone." You say, going to clean up the mess you and Mitch had made.

" O-okay." He says, looking out the window.