Moriko Arakaki ~ Part 2

GGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you guys! Oh my people love this don't they? I'm trying to work on one for 10,000 words. I decided to put this in here really quickly before my internet goes to shit. OOOOOHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY IIIIIIRRRREEEEENNNNNEEEE!!! You guys have to be the best thank you sososososososo much! I have over 200 which is a big deal for me okay? Anyways hope you enjoy!!!!!

I fell asleep for a nap. I woke up to a cat nudging me. I looked at my window and it was opened. I looked at the cat and it was rubbing against me.

" Did you get a rabies vaccine?" The cat rubbed against me again.

I got up and held the cat. The cat had no problem with me holding her. I walked out into the living room. Misaki wasn't out here so I went to her bedroom door. I knocked and the cat nudged my hand. I waited and there was no answer. I knocked again and Misaki came to the door.

" Moriko? What do you-" She saw the cat and stopped.

" Since when did you have a cat?"

" Umm it came in through my window. Do you want to keep it?"

She stared at the cat. I assumed she had no problem with a cat in the house. I didn't care either way.

" Sure." She started to pet the cat " Make sure it gets a rabies shot though." I nodded

I walked over to a pet cage we had and put the cat in it. I looked at it for a few moments and I then picked up the cat's cage. I started to walk towards the vet. Maybe I should ask Travis for a ride. I thought about it and it was a great idea. I went to Travis's house and knocked. Laurance came to the door and I smiled. Hoping he wouldn't squeeze me to death like he did earlier.

" Hey Moriko, why do you-" He started

" Is Travis here?" I interrupted. The cat was getting heavier by the second.

" Yeah why?"

" Can you go and get him and bring him here?"

" Yeah."

" Make sure he has the car keys. I need help."

" Okay."

He left and came back with Travis.

" What do you need?"

" Car. Cat. Rabies."

" Oh, okay you want me to drive you right?"

" Yeah."

We went to the car and I set the cat in the back on the floor. Travis started to drive out while I looked outside the window. He nudged me and I looked at him.

" Bring your wallet?"

My eyes widened as I jumped out of the car and took off for the house. I went inside my bedroom and grabbed my phone and wallet. I ran back to the car and he nodded and started to drive off again. We didn't really talk for most of the way. We mostly just sat there in silence for the whole way.

When we got there he helped me get the cat out from the back. Of course while I was in the car I checked for any missing cats on my phone. Didn't look like it, so we were in the clear for the cat.

We walked inside the clinic and I got the cat its shots. I got in the car with Travis and he put the cage in the back again. Except this time the cat meowed the whole way back. I covered my face and started to laugh while Travis was trying to get it to be quiet. I then had this huge grin on my face and Travis was confused.