Garroth x Reader ~ A Forced Hug

Me: *Says is going to update later*
*Updates almost immediately *

ENJOY MY LOVELY READERS~~!!!

" You need to get out of the apartment moooorrrreeee!" Eleanora yells.

She has a hold of your wrist and you were kind of curious to see how this would end. She was dragging you to the park.

" Are you going to make me be friends with the kinder gardeners? Because I might look like a kidnapper if you do." You say.

She drags you over to a group of eleven guys. She pushes you into the blonde one.

You had your hands in your pockets to the jacket. You pull your hands out but, end up hugging the poor guy.

You stand there flustered and remember your hugging the guy. You back up and look at his face. Which, is a little pink.

" Make friends with these guys!"

" I'm pretty sure, that they have girlfriends." You mutter and look at her.

" Not all of us." You hear the one with white hair say.

" Hey cutie." The one with light brown hair says.

You turn to Eleanora and scowl " Look what you've done. You pushed me into a bunch of rapists."

Eleanora turns pink and you hear one of the guys gasp.

" We are not rapists."

You turn back to them " Well, your acting like it."

" You guys were." The one with long black hair mutters.

" I'm going home, I'm sorry my friend pushed me into you and made me hug you. Or whatever that was." You turn around and walk back to Eleanora and grab her hair " Come on pet, we're going home."

-~*~- Time Skip -~*~-

Its like a week after what happened with the guys. You were so thankful that they didn't hang out in the same spot anymore.

" Get me coffeeeee!" Eleanora whines.

" I told you nnnnnoooooooooo." You whine.

" Pleeaaasseeee? I'll paaaaayyyyyy."

" Deal! Gimme the money!"

You jump up and grab the money " Don't be surprised if you have no cash left."

" Yeah I know."

You smile and grab your phone and wallet.

You walk out of the apartment building and go straight to Game Stop down the road. You buy an ITunes card and a few video games and head to the coffee shop.

You open the doors and the familiar smell of coffee whelms you.

" Hey." You hear.

You turn to see the blonde guy you hugged on accident.

" Oh hi, didn't know you'd be here." You say and get in line.

" Well, I didn't know you'd be here either."

" Yeah well, I want you to honestly know, that I kicked my friend's butt when we got into the apartment. And that I'm dearly sorry."

You step up in the line and smile.

" Its okay, honestly."

" Good, what's your name?"

" Garroth, yours?"

" (Y/N)."

" Nice name."

" I can say the same to you."

You walk up to the counter and get ( Insert favorite coffee) and a latte for Eleanora.

( Honestly, I don't drink coffee. And I dearly hope I at least spell latte right....)

" So, um, what have you been up to?"

" Playing video games." He says.

" Like what?" You ask.

" Call Of Duty?" He questions.

" Cool, what console?"

" X Box 1."

" Cool."

-~*~- Another Time Skip Because I'm Lazy :) -~*~-

You and Garroth grew closer.

And started to date.

" Garroooottthhhhhh!" You whined.

" Nooooooooo."

" Pleeeaaassssseeeee?"

" Nooooooooooo."

" Buuuuuttttt pleeeeaaaasseeeee?"

" Nooooooooooooooooooooo."

" Hmpf."

You turn you back to him.

" Bbbaaaabbbbeeee."

" Ooohhh she's mad at you now." Travis says.

Dante and Laurance laughs.

" Fine, we'll watch your movie."

" Yay!"

You jump onto Garroth and turn on..... None other than.... FROZEN!

Yay!

( I was originally going to go with Nemo...)

You sing along and Garroth manages to get most of the owrds right. Even the duet between Anna and Hans.

When the movie is over, your already asleep. Garroth, has his arm around you and you face is snuggled into his side.

" Goodnight (Y/N)."

Hope you like and enjoy, next time ~ Quinn