Garroth x Reader

~Main Series~

Question: Do any o you have requests? I'm out of ideas currently and you'd get your request in pretty quickly

Also; DAMMIT IM SICK

Enjoy ~

(When you try to spell 'enjoy' three different times and it turns out to be SHITE every time)

You stare as everything unfolds quickly in front of you, too quickly.

They were gonna start pulling our swords any second now, it was turning back quick.

Suddenly the lord snaps and the gate goes flying everywhere.

" Get back (Y/n)!" Garroth yells.

" No!" You yell, elbowing him out of the way as you start swinging.

He tries to get you behind him, protecting you at all costs.

" Garroth, stop! Let me handle this! I'm a guard after all!" You yell, swinging your sword at yet another guard.

The guard swings his sword differently, horizontal, you lean back and the sword just barely passes over your neck.

When you stand straight again, your sword goes through the guards' stomach, you then proceed to pull out your sword and push the guard back, going closer to the gate.

" (Y/n)?! What're you doing?!" Garroth yells frantically.

" Fighting for the village. Fighting for the kids' future." You huff, shoving another guard out of the way, they fall and slide.

In your world, it was raining terribly, the dark was overtaking the village and absolutely no light was shining through the clouds.

It was like ash was everywhere, fire had broken out and there was no way to escape it.

In reality, it wasn't as bad as you thought it was, it was a sunny day, hot in fact, a day you would spend sitting in the sun.

You spend your entire time searching and capturing them after everything had been put under control. You'd captured at least eight of the other guards.

But you were left searching for Garroth in the end, no where to be seen, he'd left you in this cruel world. Only to handle yourself.

He didn't know you were pregnant was the problem, you'd fought for the village, put the baby in danger and then he was gone.

When Aphmau stated she was going after Garroth, you'd grabbed her hands, tears trickling down your cheeks and you told her, staring her dead in the eye.

" Aphmau, if you find him, tell him I'm pregnant and he needs to come back to me." You say.

She takes you in a hug, crying a bit " I will, I'll tell him (Y/n), I promise."

She then went searching for him, but little did you know, it'd be a solid eighteen years without them.

Eighteen years to give birth to your child, watching him grow and learn and grow some more.

Growing to be like his father that he never met, but you so badly wanted him to.

When Garroth came back, you were guarding the village with (S/n).

(Son name.... I'm so tired and I want to cough right now XD)

That's when the flash in the woods appeared, you pushed (S/n) back and went running full speed into the forest, holding onto your sword with white knuckles.

Garroth stood there, Aphmau was right behind you.

You take a step back, watching Garroth with hesitant eyes, not knowing if it was another hallucination.

Then you hear Aphmau huff beside you, and your attention is then ripped from Garroth to Aphmau, as she screams in agony.

You bend down, putting your arms around her as she sobs into you.

" Aphmau, you'll get through this, stay tough, you'll get through this, I'm promising you this now." You say.

" Aaron!" She screams, holding onto the cloth for dear life.

You end up escorting her back to the village, Garroth walking behind you guys, Zoey and Dante were the other two who were the first to get to Aphmau.

Although that had just happened, you had worse on your hands.

You start crying, leaving both Garroth and (S/n) confused.

" Are you okay (Y/n)?" Garroth asks.

You hug him, and then motion (S/n) over, pulling him into the hug too.

" Garroth, this is your son." You whisper against his chest.

When you pull away, Garroth stares at his son and he too breaks down crying.

You're pulled into another hug, and (S/n) starts crying as well.

He's back home. He's safe. He's with you. He's not going anywhere.

Not for a long time.

IT SUCKS

AND IM SORRY

AND IM TIRED AND SICK AND I HAVE TO PUBLISH ANOTHER BOOK TODAY

OR TOMORROW

CAUSE MY FRIEND WANTED IT

Which reminds me

It's time for ANOTHER shoutout

To my friend

lovedoveanna101

Shes writing two books a Sebastian x Reader annnddd an original book, The School Of The Unique. Which actually has a character I made in it, her name is Sara.

So shoutout to her and yea

GIVE. ME. REQUESTS

Otherwise you get shit like this each week

Ugh

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn

Also, chapter 100 actually might go up today as well, but it won't be an x Reader, it'll be something special.

I love you guys so much and I can't believe this book is going so FAR AND

WAAAAHHHHHH

I'll let you guys leave now

Love you~ Bye~