Garroth x Reader

Okay, so this is like a two part thing, this is also the day the new Zane x Reader comes out. So what I mean by a two part thing, is that there's this POV and there is the one in the Zane x Reader. So, I don't care whether or not you read the one in the Zane x Reader it's absolutely your option so enjoy!

Your face in shoved into the pillow, and you might be hugging the pillow to your face.

" (Y/n)~" You hear your name purred in your ear.

" Mmmm." You groan, turning your head to the other direction.

" (Y/n)~" Your name is once again called in your ear.

You groan again, pulling the pillow over your head.

" (Y/n)~ wake up~" He purrs.

" I don't wanna." You say into the sheets.

" Come on. You have to get ready." He says.

" But I'm tired." You say into the sheets.

" Well, it isn't for another 6 hours so, I guess you could sleep." He says.

" MMMMM." You groan, pushing yourself up.

Garroth walks out of the room, mumbling things to himself as he does.

You get up all the way, and take a quick shower and fix your hair into something that doesn't resemble a rats nest.

After that, you walk inside the living room, raising an eyebrow when Garroth is nowhere to be seen in the house.

Then he jump scares you when you walk around another corner, and you smack his chest... And maybe a shriek was accompanied with the smack.

Garroth is dressed up in his usual outfit, a plaid flannel?

(I still don't know if it's a flannel or not lol)

A plaid flannel with a white shirt underneath with jeans.

Your in a regular white dress with black flats, your hair is down, nothing special.

Garroth follows you to the living room, where he sits down and your feet rest on his lap.

You guys talk about random things, until it gets to pets.

" Well, I like cats better." He says.

You take a hasty inhale " WHAT?! No! Llamas are better!"

(What game practically worships llamas? 60 points)

He takes in a hasty breath " Take. That. Back!"

You cross your arms, and your head shoots to the right.

(I was trying to put right and my autocorrect corrected it to Edith...)

" Nuh huh, I don't think so. You owe me an apology." You say.

He squints his eyes at you " No."

You go all dramatic by saying " Then I don't think we can be together."

" Fine." He says.

You shrug your shoulders " Whateva."

You start laughing and he does too.

You look at the time, and it's just about time to go so you and Garroth get in your car and drive there.

The conversations you have with Garroth in the car are interesting enough to be put on a tv show or for you to plainly be pushes towards a therapist. The conversations.

You start laughing when Garroth tries to make a point but fails.

" I think you need to work on your arguments Garroth." You say.

" My arguments are just fine, all I have to do is find out the proper way to win an argument."

" And work on your thinking process too." You laugh.

" Dammit." He mutters.

You get there early and take a seat, Garroth sits to the right of you and you talk to him while waiting for (Bff name) to arrive.

When she does, you start talking, asking her questions and such on her and Zane's relationship.

You just wanted to make sure everything was okay, since you did kind of force them together with Aphmau.

Zane talks to Garroth, and then (B/n) asks you about Garroth, so you talk about how he and you are.

Then it comes to ordering, all the stuff doesn't look appealing to you, and then you and (B/n) share a look, and she makes a proposal about having pizza for dinner.

You eat, and then it comes to saying goodbye, and you hug (B/n) goodbye, and go home.

" I'm going to bed." You groan, changing into some pj's.

" Mmmm, me too." Garroth says.

I don't know what kind of ending that was, honestly, that was sad and I think the other half in the Zane x Reader had more.... words...

Also, I was reading a Young Justice one shot, and it was 18 thousand words. And I felt sad over the fact I could hardly do 10... So now, Imma just sit here and secretly try and type a really long one, and probably fail and put it on here anyways.

:)

Okay, hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn