Garroth x Reader ~ A Bad Day To Get Broken Into ~ Part 2

Heh, I decided to make a part two, despite what I said... I probably only did this because I was watching The Jeremy Kyle Show... This song does have some swearing, thought you should know. Anyways, this is a part two and I hope you.... ENJOY!!

" You what?!" You scream at the top of your lungs.

" I-I've cheated on you." Garroth says, looking down.

" W-with who..?" You ask has hesitantly.

" I don't want to say."

It comes back into your mind repeatedly. He cheated on you.... The one you trusted completely.

Your on the road with your son, driving away from the area Garroth lives in.

(s/n) is asleep in his car seat.

The poor child watched everything go down from where he was sitting. Not a tear was shed when you were yelling at him pointing to the bed, and the door.

Your face got hella red though. Not from embarrassment but from anger. You were so mad that you dated him when you had chances to get with other guys.

You look in the rear view mirror and take a quick glance at (s/n). Sound asleep with no worries.

You sigh and press on the gas a little harder to get farther away.

Your phone rings and you pick it up. Hands shaking, you open it up with your thumb and open Twitter.

There, is a photo of Garroth with a woman you've never met before. And you've met all his friends.

Tears go down you cheeks as you shut off your phone and throw it to the floor. Making a thump and it lays face down.

You go over to the car pool and drive a bit faster.

"Jokes on you," you say, wiping a tear from your face "Heh, your never seeing (s/n) again. And you will never see me again."

You hear your phone ding, indicating someone messaged you.

You pull off to the side and grab your phone. A text from Vylad.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, perfectly fine." You text back.

"Where are you?"

"No where near you guys are."

"You left?!"

"I'm moving away, yes."

"Aphmau and the girls wanted to have a night with you..."

"Too late, I guess."

"I guess so... I'll leave you be, guessing that your driving."

"Yeah, catch you later."

The phone rings and it's a call.

From Garroth.

A growl escapes your throat and you answer it hesitantly.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks.

"Seeing my boyfriend of 6 years has cheated on me for Irene knows long, yeah, I'm doing surprisingly well." You say.

You start driving again and loosen the press in the gas.

"Okay, that's good, where are you."

"Away from you." You say.

"What do you mean?!"