Chapter 5: The Valentines Date ~ Part 3

Okay. So the next one is definitely a lemon. I'm ready for this. I've gotten more comfortable with this and done my research! Not really! I've been reading lemons to study on them. Inspect their element. Anyways enjoy!

Well at least your happy on your date right? No you aren't. You're sitting in a car with a frustrated Travis and a bunch of people. You but in.

" Um Travis can we just go to-" You started but was cut off

" No we can't Y/N" You looked at Travis liked he just killed someone

" Don't interrupt me!"

" I'll do what I want."

You pulled out the pepper spray and you held down the nozzle until it was empty. Travis was lying on the floor covering his eyes. Most of the time it worked until he opened them and you were in his face.

" Henry bring us to the old fashioned arcade."

" Okay Y/N"

You looked at Garroth and he shrugged. I guess he didn't care.

" Why the arcade?" Asked Laurance

" I went there when I was with my parents."

" Oh."

" Yeah it's just a memory now."

" Well I bet its a nice place still."

" I go there every Friday."

" You do?" Asked Garroth. He was really interested.

" Yeah."

" Cool."

Travis eventually got up off of the floor and you stared at him. Stella then handed you another can of pepper spray.

" Where do you get these things?!"

" The store." You answered.

You then sat there in silence with Garroth's arm behind you. You made it there and Henry opened the door. You went out first and the smell of popcorn hit you.

" Now this is the place!" You looked at Garroth and he smiled

You went over to him and held his hand and led everyone inside. You went to the desk and dropped a thousand dollars on the desk.

" Coins." You said looking at the lady

" Give me a few minutes."

" Henry watch them."

" Will do ma'am."

You then looked at them and said

" I'll be paying for snacks. Knock yourselves out."

" Really?" Kawaii-Chan asked

" Yeah."

Kawaii-Chan and Reese then ran off to get some sweets.

You squeezed Garroth's hand and started to walk off. Everyone went in different directions. You and Garroth went to the dance machine. He kept challenging you and you declined him knowing you'd beat his ass.

" I'm not sure if you're ready for this." You said

" I'm a pro at this of course I'm ready."

" I'm afraid you'll cry is all." You look away trying not to laugh

" I won't!"

" Okay."

Henry then passed out all the coins but, everyone came to watch you and Garroth go head to head on it. Up, down, right, left, left side, right side. You got the pattern and you went faster. You chose the hardest one for Garroth. You looked over and saw he was struggling. You almost died from laughing. He was trying to keep up. You did win and he had to hold onto you to keep you standing. You were laughing so hard at the sight of him trying.

" Okay, okay I get it. I suck at Dance Tron or whatever it's called."

" Hahahahahahahaha!"

" Why are you so mean?"

" Hahahahahahahaha!"

" Okay that's not an answer."

You then fell onto your knees you were laughing so hard. Eventually you did stop but Garroth was so funny to watch. You did play some games with the girls and you played the basketball game against the boys and won.

" Ready to go home?" Garroth asked

" You mean my house or yours?" You asked

" Yours, I live with the guys."

" I feel bad then."

" Thanks."

" Hahahahaha!"

" Oh no not again!"

" No, no I'm not laughing at that. I'm laughing at the image of you four in the house!"

" Oh ya. It's chaotic."

" I bet. Yeah lets tell them we're leaving and go."

" Okay." He answered. A smirk slowly crossed over his face and he had plans for this night.

And in the next part is the lemon. Yes, yes the lemon. Everyone welcome what you've actually been waiting for. IN THE NEXT PART! Ya I'ma bitch I know. Anyways. Hope you have a great day. Until next time ~ Quinn. Oh and sorry for the short part. I made it simple.