Garroth x Reader

Guys! I did it!

I published YET ANOTHER

Garroth x Reader

And this time is kinda sorta follows the story line!

It'll be off and on with this book

SO THAT MEANS ITS BOTH GARROTHS ON THIS DAY EACH WEEK

it's just TWO different books

Like

GUYS

You're welcome ;)

XD

Anyways

You're probs just here for the story

Well, take it!

Enjoy!

~ Takes Place In My Street ~

You look out of the window, squinting your eyes slightly.

Yes, it's a new neighborhood, yes you needed a house.

But no, you didn't need your house blown up by the mayor.

You just barely managed to grab your stuff from the rubble before the rest caught fire.

Yes, you might've screamed at a few people.

No, you're not ashamed of it.

It's what you had to do to get another house. So if screaming in a few peoples faces is all that it takes to get a house. Well, so be it.

But, all your stuff was gone and they wouldn't pay for replacements.

That really made you mad.

The movers van suddenly stops in front of a (Fav color) house, two stories to be more precise.

Sighing, you swing the door open, jumping down to the ground and then walking around to the back. After slamming the door.

When you reached the back, you place a hand on your hip, tapping your fingers. You had to wait for the guy to open the back.

" Calm down lady, a guy can only do so much." He says, opening the back.

" My grandmother can move faster than you. So speed it up or your tip will be dirt." You say, walking into the movers van.

Staring at the boxes that were savaged, you walk over to the lighter ones, sliding them out onto the lifter thing.

You stand there as he lowers it.

Walking over to the door, you unlock it and open it.

The smell of the brand new house overwhelms you, you cough slightly, but still enjoy the smell.

Walking back outside, you go to grab a few boxes, stacking them slightly and then walking back inside the house.

You don't know how many times you've had to stack them and transport them before.

You've moved so many times in the past.

You walk back out to the movie van to see a dark haired girl, she's across the street talking to someone.

You turn to the van, walking back onto the lift and then waiting again, this time pushing the heavier boxes onto it.

" Help me move these, will you?" You ask, picking up two boxes, the guy nods, picking them up as well.