Garroth x Reader ~ Battle Cries

Ah hah, who's a bitch and waited almost a whole week before updating? I did! Hehe, sorry for that but, I'm back~ Enjoy!

This Fan Fiction takes time during the roman sort of era's so no confusion.

You hear the guy before you, scream in pain. The crowd cheers and you only think the worse of what's going to happen to you.

Your gates open and you peer out into the sunlight. The king sits on his throne in the bowl shaped arena.

People pile over the sides of the arena. They cheer when they see you. The only thing you do, is scoff with disgust.

You set your bronze sword off to the side and quickly crack your knuckles, and pop your back.

Walking out, you swing the sword in your hand. Hearing the cheers makes you smirk in approval.

A shield sits off to the side and you gladly take it.

Someone else walks in and its a man.

A blonde man with blue eyes. He wears armor like you. Both bronze.

He looks at you with a hard expression, like he won't hesitate to kill you.

You throw the shield in the air and it spins. You catch it again and he stares at you.

Another gate opens and you turn to see another woman walk out with a spear. She shakes a bit.

Brown hair with green eyes. No one you know in particular.

Good, no one else should die here.

You think that your going to have to fight with these two, until yet another gate opens and a huge man walks out.

No armor, no weapon.

And yes, he had clothes on and you were thankful that your innocence was spared yet again. Many other occurrences had happened. Like your brother running around the house.

The king shouts and you spin the shield again. The woman takes a quick glance at you and runs over to the man.

You start walking towards the buffoon. (<-30 points to whoever can name the anime that commonly uses the word to describe stuff)

He cackles and the crowd roars with excitement.

He charges at you and you quickly move out of the way and swing at him.

The other guy runs over and tries to get a few hits in. The buffoon runs to get the woman and you shout for her to move quickly, or drop to the ground. Stomach first.

She runs back over to you. The man motions for you to follow him.

He wants you to play tank. (<- what is that term commonly used for? 20 points)

You shake your head. You've trained ever since your father died in the arena. Preparing for the worst. You not about to waste your skills.

You turn to the woman. She stands there shaking even more than before.

You tell her she needs to get the attention so you can kill him.

Reluctantly, she agrees and gets his attention.

He chases after her and you and the man quickly go to action.

You jumped on his back, earning a grunt from the buffoon.